- Helena Bonham Carter says of her relationship with Tim Burton:
- Lily Allen has spoken about her miscarriage, which she describes as "the worst time of my life." She says:
- Courtney Love "went nuts" when a guest at a party opened an unlocked bathroom and saw her on the toilet with her skirt around her ankles.
- Oprah is being sued for $1 trillion. That is one trillion dollars. Here's the deal:
- Christian Bale looks dirty and hot on the cover of the new EW! Inside, he talks about that infamous rant that was so popular it got turned into a dance remix:
- Britney's comeback tour isn't selling so well, and Brit Brit might be singing to empty seats. She's all: "My loneliness… is killing me…" [MSNBC]
- In an exclusive interview, Blake Fielder-Civil says: "I dragged Amy into it and without me there is no doubt that she would never have gone down that road. I ruined something beautiful." He admits he got Amy Winehouse hooked on heroin, crack cocaine and self-harm. "The first time Amy took crack she asked me, 'Can I…
The reason Heath Ledger has been looking a bit unkempt lately is because he appears to be playing someone homeless in Terry Gilliam's new movie, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Oh goody! We really hope Heath's involved in some fucked up post-apocalyptic capers like Brad Pitt in Twelve Monkeys. • More diva…