Taylor Momsen, aka Gossip Girl’s “Little Jenny” and current leader of The Pretty Reckless, has become the first woman artist to top the rock charts with three consecutive number-one singles, breaking Billboard records and beating out Stevie Nicks and The Pretenders. So that happened!
The Pretty Reckless gave an exclusive performance at the iHeartRadio Theater on November 10, 2014 in New York City.
Carson Daly, massive tool, has joined The Today Show, ringing in a self-proclaimed "new era" of the program. He will enroll alongside the other mutants in the X-Academy: Matt Lauer, Savannah Guthrie, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Hoda Kotb, Willie Geist and Kathie Lee Gifford. While we plebs associate Daly with…
Buenos días! Lindsay Lohan got transferred from the Betty Ford clinic to a different rehab center in Malibu for being "disruptive" and "making life hell for those around her," because she learned nothing from Georgia Rule's tough but loving fictional matriarch (Wallace Shawn).
Okay. My best guess about Taylor Momsen's kohl-smudged descent into "the dark side" (at least, as dark as a 19-year-old television actress in a totally like, "XXhardXcoreXX" rock band can get) is that Gossip Girl costume designer Eric Daman put one too many hair extension tracks onto her head and it snapped her…
In a recent interview with Elle, Taylor Momsen spoke about her "budding" musical career (in which she often flashes her breasts onstage) and mentioned in passing that she "quit" acting:
Following the birth of her son, Skyler Morrison, Rachel Zoe has been given a $250,000 push present by her husband, Rodger Berman. It's a ring. Not just any ring. A 10 carat cushion-cut Neil Lane diamond. The perfect piece to wear while dealing with poopy diapers. [Radar Online]
- Star claims that Victoria Beckham is having a fourth child on the proviso that American Vogue will photograph her while she's up the duff. Beckham has been featured on and in virtually every other ladymag, but Vogue has eluded her.
- A.J. McLean of the Backstreet Boys has entered rehab for the third time. Sources say he's been "out of control" recently, and it's been interfering with plans for the band's tour with New Kids On The Block.
- Reportedly, John Mellencamp (nee Cougar) has "struck up a friendship" with the actress, who has apparently "dropped in" on his tour. Mellencamp and his supermodel wife of 18 years, Elaine Mellencamp (nee Irwin), just announced they're splitting up. Oooh!
- No one can accuse Terry Richardson of false advertising! And presumably in their new campaign, Equinox got exactly what they paid for from the pervy lensman. Because the shots are gratuitous and have nothing to do with fitness!
- More on this in Midweek Madness, but Heidi Montag is a sad Barbie on the cover of Life & Style, calling her plastic surgery a "disaster" and showing off her scars a year after the procedures.
- Taylor Momsen and her band were playing a show in Scotland when she said something the crowd found rather offensive.