Important Jude Law News! The actor is expecting his fifth babeh, this time with ex-girlfriend Catherine Harding.
DJ Khaled unleashed this immensely awkward but touchingly, impossibly genuine marriage proposal on Nicki Minaj via live MTV UK broadcast, in front of what appears to be Prince's naked Sealy mattress.
- We've heard about it before, but apparently the specter is persistent: Lady Gaga is "terrified" and "annoyed" by a ghost that has been following her while she's on tour. The ghost's name is Ryan.
- In a totally predicable career move, Kim Kardashian has started recording an album. It seems Kim wants to be a pop star, thus proving that she has talent for something other than making sexyface and gabbing about her family.
New York Magazine talks about the new trend in tween clothes: "adult-girl fashion," in which, inspired by girls like Noah Cyrus and Lourdes Leon, pre-teens dress like tiny women. Which prompted us to look back at tween fashion!
- Sandra Bullock made a surprise appearance at the Spike TV Guys Choice Awards last night, picking up the Troops Choice award for Entertainer of the Year, which was voted on by members of the military. [People]
Last night the guest judges were an Oscar winner and a Tony winner — Tatum O'Neal and Marissa Jaret Winokur— and the challenge for the contestants was to create three different looks for the fictional "Diva Awards."
And by "it," we refer of course to badassery. (When it came to the actual red-carpet looks at L.A.'s ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome, Kristen, Dakota et al may have, sort of, technically, kind of looked a lot better.)
- Lindsay Lohan is on the cover of Elle UK — the shoot where jewelry went missing! — and here's what Editor-in-Chief Lorraine Candy writes in her Editor's letter:
Sascha Baron Cohen and Will Ferrell will play Sherlock Holmes and Watson, respectively, in an upcoming as-yet-unnamed project. Bet you $5 that we'll see somebody's junk in that film. • Famously drug-addled former child star Tatum O'Neal probably won't do jail time for her crack bust last month. She plead guilty to…
And in the end, it was a white Catholic guy who drove Barack Obama to quit his radical, black Muslim separatist Church of Latter-Day Erstwhile Standup Comedians. Anyway, meet Father Michael Pfleger. He doesn't even preach at Trinity Church, he's just a regular on their "You Can't Do That On The Vatican" open mic…
- Tatum O'Neal was busted for buying crack cocaine in New York. The 44-year-old actress won an Oscar at age 10 for Paper Moon and wrote a book about being neglected and abused as a child. [Reuters]
- Tatum to cops: "You know who I am, right? I'm researching a part — I'm doing this for a part as a junkie." Sure, sure. [NY…
Last night in New York, GQ hosted a screening of Kimberly Peirce's upcoming film on the involuntary extension of American soldiers' tours in Iraq Stop-Loss. Sure, the film's lead Ryan Philippe, left, turned up looking less douchey than usual, but the rest of the outfits were all over the place. While the models (Irina…