- Gisele Bundchen garnered an estimated $25 million in the past year, notching up campaigns for everything from Dior to True Religion jeans. Rounding out Forbes' 10 top-earning models list are posers like Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Kate Moss and — the sole biracial model represented — Emanuela de Paula. [Forbes] »
- Takashi Murakami: would you just look at that fucking face? That is a face that will almost melt your cynicism away. You'll forget most people know who he is because he designed a line of handbags for Louis Vuitton...
- And that handbag line got knocked off to the point that he's arguably America's most famous… »
Last night the Brooklyn Museum kicked off its new Louis Vuitton-sponsored exhibit on artist Takashi Murakami, who made a name for himself Stateside for putting whimsical art all over old-school Vuitton handbags. At the event: Once blue-haired Louis Vuitton creative director Marc Jacobs (left) who, a la Amy Winehouse,… »
- (Photoshop of) Horrors! It's Drew Barrymore on the March Vogue and something just does not look right. [Just Jared]
- You won't be seeing Lily Allen in her underwear anytime soon: the rumors about her being the latest face of Agent Provocateur are allegedly BS. [Sassybella]
- The Gap's spring advertising campaign… »