Perhaps you recall when Louis Vuitton released the Takashi Murakami Multicolore monogram collection in 2003, and fashion-minded women the world over freaked out? Yeah, well, Louis Vuitton is over that now, and will cease selling the colorway by the end of July. The oughties are officially deceased. »
- Gisele Bundchen garnered an estimated $25 million in the past year, notching up campaigns for everything from Dior to True Religion jeans. Rounding out Forbes' 10 top-earning models list are posers like Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Kate Moss and — the sole biracial model represented — Emanuela de Paula. [Forbes] »
- Takashi Murakami: would you just look at that fucking face? That is a face that will almost melt your cynicism away. You'll forget most people know who he is because he designed a line of handbags for Louis Vuitton...
- And that handbag line got knocked off to the point that he's arguably America's most famous… »
Last night the Brooklyn Museum kicked off its new Louis Vuitton-sponsored exhibit on artist Takashi Murakami, who made a name for himself Stateside for putting whimsical art all over old-school Vuitton handbags. At the event: Once blue-haired Louis Vuitton creative director Marc Jacobs (left) who, a la Amy Winehouse,… »
- (Photoshop of) Horrors! It's Drew Barrymore on the March Vogue and something just does not look right. [Just Jared]
- You won't be seeing Lily Allen in her underwear anytime soon: the rumors about her being the latest face of Agent Provocateur are allegedly BS. [Sassybella]
- The Gap's spring advertising campaign features… »