American Horror Story's back back back back back baaaaaaaaaack! (**Author twirls, tips bowler hat, finishes with jazz hands.**) »
Just like the white winged dove became an ordained minister through the Universal Life Church, Stevie Nicks has fluttered down from her enchanted nest of willow reeds, spanish moss and fire to officiate the wedding of John McCauley and songstress Vanessa Carlton (yes, that Vanessa Carlton). Sadly, this means the bar… »
As the Rihanna bacchanal—Rihacchanal?—known as the Diamonds tour continues to suffer under the weight of four concert cancellations (Boston, March 10; Baltimore, March 12; Houston, April 15; Dallas, April 16) and late publicity appearances, the rumor mill was fed by her paparazzi-snapped exit from a Beverly Hills… »
K8 Middleton, rather delightfully referred to in this New York Daily News article as a "queasy royal," is feeling a little better after getting fluids but remains in London's King Edward VII hospital due to severe
hyperemesis gravidarum. A palace spokesman wants everyone concerned for Kate to… »
To kick off her 777 tour, Rihanna's taken 200 bloggers and journalists on a Boeing 777 for a week. I've used my crack investigative skills to determine that everyone is getting fucked up and having a good time. At one point, Ri-Ri personally served cognac. One of the writers, Julieanne Smolinski, has a quick Q&A posted… »
Following news of the weirdly boring/probably fake feud between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey, itinerant fortune teller Stevie Nicks decided she should probably jump in. NATURALLY. And her words for Minaj were not pretty. »
Stephanie Lynn Nicks of Fleetwood Mac is 64 years old today. Happy birthday, Stevie! Did you wish for your rival Debbie Harry to be portrayed by Malin Akerman in a biopic? 'Cause it came true! Remember that time you and Lindsey Buckingham were sort of dating and fighting all the time and that's why Rumours was such an… »
- Natalie Portman's Best Actress trophy at last night's Critic's Choice Movie Awards was Black Swan's only victory of the night, even though it was nominated in 12 different categories. The Facebook movie snuck up from behind, winning three awards. »
Need some spooky inspiration for Halloween? The new Pyramid Collection catalog can help you figure out a costume! »
- 51-year-old Francesca Spero, who worked for Sean "Diddy" Combs at Bad Boy Records for 12 years, says she was fired due to her age, though a rep for the company denies the claims: »
- Whitney was the first "plus sized" contestant to win America's Next Top Model!
- Alexandra Michaels — a teen model who was sent home from Paris because she gained five pounds — spoke out against eating disorders in the modeling industry.
- Speaking of dressing up: Jezebel correspondent Emily Gould crashed a Stevie Nicks…