This week in reality-TV-star downward spirals features the arrests of Jenelle Evans from Teen Mom 2 and Real Housewives of New Jersey's Joe Giudice, as well as an internal affairs investigation of Steven Seagal in Jefferson Parrish where he shot A&E's Steven Seagal: Lawman.
- American sweetheart Reese Witherspoon has just plunked down $7 million to buy real-life action figure Steven Seagal's sprawling Brentwood home. It's got nine bathrooms, seven bedrooms, a swimmin' pool, and a Buddhist temple where Seagal liked to meditate.
- Avril Lavigne and Lindsay Lohan had a "huge fight" at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have split up. A source says:
- The second season of Jersey Shore promises to be action-packed! Saturday night, some guy was less-than-respectful to Snooki and JWoww, so Snickers slapped him, then threw food and booze at him. (He threw a drink on her, too).
- Lindsay Lohan has been on a bit of a Twitter rampage over the past day or so, which began with the following tweet:
- Michael Lohan claims that Lindsay Lohan's apartment was a "mess" when he stormed in yesterday. As for Lindsay, she "looked like she was hit by a truck..." her eyes were allegedly "pale and bloodshot, and her hair was a mess."
- Though Mo'Nique gave Oprah Winfrey permission to interview her brother Gerald, who molested her, she isn't happy about how Monday's interview went down. She feels, "Her brother lied and that it was not sympathetic enough towards her," says a source.
- ABC is developing a daytime talk show for Tori Spelling.
- A new photo of Sandra Bullock has "surfaced," and in it, she is not wearing a wedding ring.
- Kim Kardashian appears nude in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, but says, "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable." Kim explains she only agreed to pose because her mom Kris Jenner told her to "go for it..."
- Rumor has it that Reggie Bush dumped Kim Kardashian not because she was pressuring him to get married, but because she slept with Kanye West.
- In the new Entertainment Weekly, Angelina Jolie says of taking Tom Cruise's role in Salt, "Hopefully we've succeeded in making her more emotionally complex and physically meaner. We expect different things from men and from women, both emotionally and physically...
- Oh no! Boo: Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Etheridge (formerly Tammy Lynn Michaels) have ended their nine-year relationship. Sadness!
- Whoa: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt will be heading down the aisle in "about a month"!
- Heidi Montag is accusing Hills creator Adam Divello of sexually harassing her according to sources, who say the abuse went down in the months after her plastic surgery extravaganza and involved Divello repeatedly touching her "ass cheeks and lower back."
- Today on Howard Stern's radio show Ryan Phillippe said, "I've been dumped on in the press for relationship stuff since Reese Witherspoon and I divorced. I'm tired of getting shit on, I don't feel like I deserve it..."
Today in Tweet Beat, Demi Moore posts the original photo from her W cover to prove that her hip wasn't Photoshopped out, Chris Brown has a different take on his "Fan Appreciation" tour than its audience, and Danny Wood manscapes.