This week in reality-TV-star downward spirals features the arrests of Jenelle Evans from Teen Mom 2 and Real Housewives of New Jersey's Joe Giudice, as well as an internal affairs investigation of Steven Seagal in Jefferson Parrish where he shot A&E's Steven Seagal: Lawman.
- Avril Lavigne and Lindsay Lohan had a "huge fight" at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont.
- Lindsay Lohan has been on a bit of a Twitter rampage over the past day or so, which began with the following tweet:
- Michael Lohan claims that Lindsay Lohan's apartment was a "mess" when he stormed in yesterday. As for Lindsay, she "looked like she was hit by a truck..." her eyes were allegedly "pale and bloodshot, and her hair was a mess."
- Though Mo'Nique gave Oprah Winfrey permission to interview her brother Gerald, who molested her, she isn't happy about how Monday's interview went down. She feels, "Her brother lied and that it was not sympathetic enough towards her," says a source.
- ABC is developing a daytime talk show for Tori Spelling.
- Kim Kardashian appears nude in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, but says, "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable." Kim explains she only agreed to pose because her mom Kris Jenner told her to "go for it..."
- In the new Entertainment Weekly, Angelina Jolie says of taking Tom Cruise's role in Salt, "Hopefully we've succeeded in making her more emotionally complex and physically meaner. We expect different things from men and from women, both emotionally and physically...
- Oh no! Boo: Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Etheridge (formerly Tammy Lynn Michaels) have ended their nine-year relationship. Sadness!
- Heidi Montag is accusing Hills creator Adam Divello of sexually harassing her according to sources, who say the abuse went down in the months after her plastic surgery extravaganza and involved Divello repeatedly touching her "ass cheeks and lower back."
Today in Tweet Beat, Demi Moore posts the original photo from her W cover to prove that her hip wasn't Photoshopped out, Chris Brown has a different take on his "Fan Appreciation" tour than its audience, and Danny Wood manscapes.