Russell Crowe, a cool and collected dude who only gets mad about things in a cool and collected way, is furious at Virgin Airlines for refusing to allow his sons to pack their hoverboards as luggage. “Theh jus’ fahkin’ huvabahds, mate!”
At a stand up show in Auckland, New Zealand, Jackass alum Steve-O demonstrated that not only is he adept at making funny faces whilst humiliating himself, he also has a real gift for humiliating people who pay to see him do comedy.
Even those who couldn't give two fucks about the music of Notorious B.I.G will find reason to be offended by the Kardashian klan's krazy music clip remake of "Hypnotize." Shooting what looks to be the ultimate home video version of Awkward Family Photos while on holiday in the Dominican Republic, watch as Kim, …
He's no stranger to getting his wang out on stage – as evidenced by everyone and their pervy dog trying to get pictures of it when he was in Equus – and now Daniel Radcliffe's letting it out for a breather on the big screen for his role in Kill Your Darlings. Doing press rounds for the film, he spoke about his…
Huge news: Kim Kardashian will be changing her name to Kim Humphries. No hyphen, no Rodham Clinton, no keeping the family brand alive. Apparently Kim's mom, Kris Jenner, recently said, "I don't think she should take his name and be Kim Humphries ... She needs to be Kim Kardashian because she's worked so hard to get…
Today in Tweet Beat, Stephen Colbert gets inventive this holiday season. Plus, celebs react to the breakup of Scarlett and Ryan.
- Seventeen-year-old Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen is not very happy, and blames her parents.
- Ian Halperin, who is pushing his book, Brangelina : The Untold Story, claims that Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston had a "heated confrontation" at a deserted Hollywood restaurant after Brad and Jen's 2006 divorce. Halperin says:
- Mel Gibson "completely lost it" this weekend, according to a fellow churchgoer, who said he stood up in front of the congregation and "paced back and forth, furiously telling the congregation that he would not stand by and be judged and scrutinized."
Last night, MTV aired Steve-O: Demise and Rise, a documentary about the Jackass star's spiral into a substance abuse problem that rivals even the darkest addictions showcased on Intervention.
- Lindsay Lohan has supposedly been spending time with "a different man every night" since breaking up with Sam Ronson:
- Miley Cyrus might make you want to puke: Hannah Montana Chocolate Granola Bars have been recalled due to suspected salmonella contamination. [Perez]
- It's Oscar night, kids, and you know what that means: a night of fashions, possible upsets, long speeches cut off by orchestra music, and my mother calling to ask me where Billy Crystal is. [CNN]
Wondering about the origin of Nicole Kidman's baby name, Sunday Rose? She was named for an Australian artists' muse, says Nicole's dad, Anthony. "I have read a bit about Sunday Reed and her husband John - she was a key mover and shaker in the arts around the beginning of the century. The name Sunday struck me as being…
- A blog called The Blemish says that grainy BJ picture from yesterday is most decidedly not Lindsay Lohan. They have proof, but be warned: It involves a link to porn site XTube. [The Blemish]
- Meanwhile, Lindsay is spending Easter visiting her terminally ill grandfather on Long Island... And she took BFF Samantha Ronson…