Last night, as promised/threatened, South Park tackled the Bill Cosby rape allegations in the most South Parkian way possible — by weaving it into an initially inscrutable subplot that only played a small part in lampooning a meta cultural force.
Jezebel has been uncompromising in its support for the most important musical work of our era, South Park's "Push (Ya Ya Ya, I Am Lorde)." And it seems the song's message is only spreading.
Though Lorde's age and identity were long ago established beyond a reasonable doubt by the internet's most intrepid detectives, a reasonable doubt about her age and identity still remains. Last week's South Park brought the simmering controversy back into the light by revealing a piece of tantalizing information:…
Seth Rogen and James Franco aren't the only ones who see Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's relationship as comedic gold. South Park has skewered the MC again.
Like other breakout reality stars before them, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson and Mama June will be lampooned on an episode of South Park. In the teaser clip, Honey Boo Boo and her mom are shopping for a pig heart for an upcoming pageant, noting that they need a "pig with pizzaz." In the episode description on…
Yes, Rihanna and Chris Brown put their faces on each other at a club in the Meatpacking District this past evening after arriving within five minutes of each other. Like the classiest mating call displayed on a Discovery Channel special, Breezy "raised his shirt and was dancing promiscuously" in Rihanna's general…
With the exception of 14-year-old boys, most people don't like to talk about what comes out of their bum. Add cancer to the mix and you've got a topic no one wants to touch with a 10-foot poll — unless it's represented by a lovable piece of shit! A woman named Michelle L. Dobrawsky is asking Matt Stone and Trey Parker…
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Steven Tyler judges an American Idol contestant's ass, Julie Chen explains her eyes, and interspecies love between a dog and a baby raccoon.This week, he unabashedly stared at Haley Reinhart's ass while she was performing for a good 7 seconds. At least this girl…
- Lynne and Jamie Spears have reunited eight years after their divorce. They were spotted dancing to Britney's music in L.A. over the weekend. Apparently, nothing brings people together like hearing their daughter sing about "a taste of poison paradise."
On last night's episode of South Park, Jersey-based reality stars—like the Real Housewives and Snooki—moved into the Colorado town, wreaking havoc by flipping over tables, starting fights in hair salons, and partying in hot tubs.
- According to an unconfirmed report on an unreliable website and repeated by a newspaper, Beyoncé is pregnant.
- In Rolling Stone's upcoming Michael Jackson tribute issue, Brooke Shield reveals, "There were times when he would ask me to marry him..."
- While picking up Michael Jackson from the hospital, his driver sideswiped an ambulance. Police say the suspect was driving "a dark colored SUV" that was "being followed by a group of paparazzi." Sounds like MJ!
- Scarlett Johansson blogged about tabloid accusations that she's losing weight in preparation for Iron Man 2. She writes: "If I were to lose 14 pounds, I'd have to part with both arms. And a foot."
A piece of notebook paper once told me who I would marry. Actually this happened many times, revealing many different grooms, but my faith in the fortune-telling powers of cootie-catchers was never shaken.