Azharuddin Mohammed Ismail and Rubina Ali, the adorable kids from Slumdog Millionaire, are now adorable teenagers. Azhar lives in an apartment outside of Mumbai; Rubina stlll lives in the slum. But she says: "I'm very happy. My life is great."
Boom, anal sex! This something that has been covered before on this here site, but I'd like to know some of your thoughts and personal adventures with it. Please, share. For all of us.
An article in Time asks "Has Fame Spoiled the Slumdog Millionaire Kids?" But I think that's the wrong focus. Instead I'd ask, "How do Rubina and Azhar decide what to prioritize in life?"
India's Miss World contestants are learning Bollywood-style dances this year, in the hope that the films' growing popularity abroad can give them an advantage in competition, just as international acclaim launched actress Deepika Padukone to Bollywood's A-list.
- Lindsay Lohan had a "meltdown" in a club in London, which involved saying:
- Kate Winslet tells Allure that when filming The Reader, she had to regrow her pubic hair:
- Chris Brown has publicly addressed the Rihanna assault for the first time in a short YouTube video. He says he's working on a new album, Grafitti, and he'll release a new single this summer. He says: "Everybody that's haters, they've just been haters..."
- Ashton Kutcher elaborately pranked CNN and Ted Turner:
- Residents of Oyster Bay, Long Island, NY are mesmerized by the dreamy and mystical presence of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who have been getting cozy in their town.
- Sadness: Slumdog Millionaire actress Rubina Ali has allegedly been placed up for
adoptionsale by her father, who offered the girl to an undercover reporter posing as a sheik for roughly 270,000 pounds. [DailyMail]