Bleh. Seven days out of Cliffside, where Lindsay Lohan served her 90 days of court-ordered rehab, she has allegedly been spotted partying with her friend-and-occasional-hookup Max George and sister Ali in Los Angeles. The party went all night, and a "source" (a pigeon? That disgusting oil heir Brandon "Firecrotch"…
Last night at the CMT Music awards in Nashville, there were sparkly dresses, short dresses, and short and sparkly dresses. Some of it was good, some of it was bad, some of it was tacky. Put your sunglasses on and take a look.
While Jon Hamm is known for leaving only one thin layer of clothing between us and him, which has left an indelible large-phallus-shaped imprint on the Internet/cultural landscape/your dreams, AMC is concerned that our more-than-passing acquaintance with his scrote is distracting us from all the Serious Acting that…
Shockingly, nobody is looking for any more crack party planning advice from Pippa Middleton since her book Celebrate made a fart noise that echoed throughout the publishing industry (although tips like "Make ice!!!" are extremely helpful), her following two book offers—one on wedding planning and another on…
"How presumptuous! I never disclose who my songs are about."
I always knew that Stephen King books were based in reality: Sheryl Crow struck fear into the hearts of all by suggesting that her benign brain tumor was caused by cell phone use, although "there are no doctors that will confirm that," she told Katie Couric. "I do have the theory that it's possible that it's related…
The Katie Couric talk show we've all been waiting for, all our lives, forever, has debuted its new theme song, written and performed by none other than Couric's friend Sheryl Crow. The Grammy winner talked about what went into penning the theme song for Katie:In what could only be called Nancy Drew and the…
Sheryl Crow knew something was off when she forgot the words to "Soak Up the Sun" at a Florida concert last month, but chalked it up to her [super-hot] old age: "I'm 50, what can I say? My brain's gone to shit." Well, turns out, Crow—a breast cancer survivor—actually has a benign brain tumor called meningioma, which…
Yes, I thought Jesse James had gotten himself into more Nazi uniform-related trouble when I read the headline, too, but it turns out that he was involved in an errant car race, not in the more-expected racism.
So this happened. But so did a lot of other things, like lots of black lace, random pops of grown-up glamour (which is not really what the AMAs are about, but hey), and Nicki Minaj. Oh, where to begin?
- A UK tabloid called News of the World is currently running terrifying pictures they claim are of Lindsay Lohan at a Hollywood party in 2007, shooting heroin in several images and kissing Paris Hilton in others.
- A court hearing has been scheduled for tomorrow morning to determine whether or not Lindsay Lohan can leave rehab two months early, but sources say she's already signed discharge papers and will sneak out today to avoid a media frenzy.
- Lindsay Lohan has been released from jail after serving 13 full days.
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer—Robert Shapiro, of O.J. Simpson "Dream Team" fame—quit last night, apparently because Lindsay refuses to follow his instructions. This is the second time a lawyer has dropped her for being difficult.
- We heard this rumor a couple of weeks ago, and here it is again: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie might show up at Comic-Con next week.
- Inspired by her friend Sheryl Crow, who has adopted two children on her own, Jennifer Aniston is reportedly in the process of discussion adoption options with her lawyers:
- Earlier this week, Megan Fox's rep confirmed that she got re-engaged to Brian Austin Green. Last night she said, "We've been engaged for four years, so I don't know why the story is breaking now like it's new."
- January Jones claims she crashed into three parked cars last night because paparazzi were chasing her, but witnesses say she was alone — and smelled of alcohol. Also, in a bizarre twist, January called Bobby Flay to the scene.