Earlier this month, the tabloids reported that hot young celebs Nick Jonas and Kendall Jenner were dating. This week, tabloids reported that they’re done. Now, a source (whose name probably rhymes with “Bris Penner”) is saying that the couple is still on—it’s just that they’re taking their fake relationship slow.
Like Saved By Bell before it, Lifetime is prepping to ruin teen memories with an upcoming The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story.
NOOOO! The Greatest Love of All, that of Ice-T and his wife Coco Austin, is going through a rough patch after some photos emerged of Coco dancing with and face-kissing another man, a rapper named AP.9. First, Mrs. -T took to Twitter to downplay it. "Woke up to people in a panic about some pics (sic),please guys I'm…
In this week's TV roundup, Winter is still coming, Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation and Darryl from The Office argue about sports, Adam Pally sings Madonna and Jeff Goldblum taps it.And Tyrion puts snot-nose Joffrey in his goddamn place. So go Cubs, I guess. Never forget. . It would be bad…
In this week's (abbreviated holiday edition) compilation of pop culture crap, Snooki and Jeff Bridges form an unlikely friendship, Adele had second-hand embarrassment during Lady Gaga's VMA performance, and Kate Gosselin gets her dead presidents mixed up.Actually, in that audience looks entertained. Katie…
She may have moved out of Beverly Hills for an acting career in London's West End, but Brenda Walsh is now lending her talent as a thespian to a new series of Education Connection commercials. Watch Brenda play a bussiness woman, a chef, a nurse, a crime scene investigator, and ...a flapper? Oh, Brenda — where did…
Before the invention of the internet, you had to get creative in order to ridicule your least favorite actors and actresses. Enter a giant piñata of Shannen Doherty's head, a punk single called "Hating Brenda," and something called the I Hate Brenda Newsletter.
- Claire Danes is the celebrity spokesperson for Latisse, the eyelash growth serum. What you don't see in the commercials? She experienced side effects.
- Rachel Weisz and director Darren Aronofsky are separating after nine years together.
Shannen Doherty's "badass" evolution has been a vital experience for her and she felt it was important enough to share her enlightenment in a book, which includes a list of her favorite lipstick shades.
- Tim Gunn, reports that while shooting a Gossip Girl guest spot, Taylor Momsen was, "pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself 'why are we all being held hostage by this brat?"
- Victoria Beckham is "fattening herself up" so that she can get pregnant.
- Mariah Carey's remix album Angels Advocate, which was set to come out next week, has been canceled. Mimi's management says, "We're looking to go possibly to another studio album or Christmas album... It's a creative process that cannot be rushed."
- Miley Cyrus is excited she'll be free of Hannah Montana (and Disney) after filming this season. Says Miley: "I hate being thought of as a product. I am not a doll, and people want to treat me that way..."
- Lady Gaga says she's decided "to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's OK. Even Lady Gaga can be celibate."
The Art of Elysium, a nonprofit foundation that provides artistic workshops to children with serious illnesses, held it's 10th annual gala last night, and the celebrities came out in full force to show their support.