After three years of marriage, Drew Barrymore has separated from her third husband, art consultant Will Kopelman. The former couple has two children together, girls ages three and one.
As is true for most humans, Taylor Swift’s charisma skyrockets when she’s playing an instrument—and the effect is even more startling with New Hot Bombshell Taylor ft. New Low Range And New Vocal Control, plus my second-favorite song off 1989, “Wildest Dreams.”
In today’s Tweet Beat, Amy dispenses some advice, Shania Twain turns fifty and Kevin Smith makes a pitch.
Miranda Lambert and Shania Twain—queens of country music, past and present—shared an embrace backstage at Twain’s “Rock This Country” tour. “Girls night, love seeing you!”, Twain captioned the Instagram photo. Though there’s enough country drama in the photo to fill an entire album (see our own Kate Dries’ excellent…
At one point during the Madison Square Garden show of her last tour ever, Shania Twain sailed around the venue on a mount designed to look like a mechanical bull. “It’s not all fun,” she told the audience of her life. “But I can say honestly I’m very humbled to be back up here. I don’t know where I got the courage,…
In 2008, Shania Twain split with her husband Robert “Mutt” Lange when he left her for Twain’s best friend. The ultimate betrayal, Twain has never resolved her relationship with former friend Marie-Anne Thiébaud, though she keeps things cordial with her ex. The country singer and the British record producer share a…
On Wednesday night, I had a grand old time watching the CMA Awards, inexplicable Ariana Grande appearance and all. But around the time Loretta Lynn showed up wearing ten tons of sequins and they ran that supercut of classic Vince Gill moments, I began to long for the fabulous country music fashions of the 1990s.
Does Britney Spears' Vegas residency make her a “feminist role model for single working mothers everywhere"?
After some dickhead plastic surgeon tweeted a photo of Jennifer Lopez's face and claimed that she'd clearly had work done, J-Lo hopped on the tweeter and SMACKED THAT SHIT DOWN HERSELF.
As you may recall, in penance for her pro-Israel Tweet, Kim Kardashian planned a trip to Bahrain to
learn about the Middle East
hawk some milkshakes. A faction of Sunni Muslim MPs had taken their issues with Kardashian's visit up with Parliament before her arrival ("she's an actress with an extremely bad reputation"),…
As she paraded onto the Country Music Video Awards stage last night, Shania's balance failed her and she tumbled onto the ground. Immediately after the show ended, she filmed a quick video response to the fall and sent it of into the internet abyss.
- Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds rang in 2011 together at a Roaring '20s costume party. Clearly, they must be dating!
- Lindsay Lohan will be released from rehab — either later today or tomorrow morning — and Dina Lohan is begging the paparazzi not to follow her.
The singer/choreographer/former American Idol Judge/cartoon beastiality enthusiast has never been drunk in her life, not a once. No siree.
Welcome back To Midweek Madness, in which Heidi Montag calls herself Frankenstein, Britney digs sexual enhancement herbs, Jack Nicholson eats a sandwich and Brad Pitt is forced to wear leather pants. Come on in!
- A Betty Ford staffer claims Lindsay Lohan attacked her after she asked her to submit to a drug and alcohol test. Police are investigating Lindsay for misdemeanor battery, and if convicted she could be heading back to jail.
- Last weekend, Lindsay Lohan had a party in the Betty Ford Clinic satellite house she's been staying in. Her roommates were caught "drinking heavily," and on the same night, Lindsay and her friends may have gone to a bar.
- Jennifer Aniston has a message for Bill O'Reilly, who recently attacked her after she acknowledged the concept of single motherhood.
- Angelina Jolie continues to get asked about Shiloh, but patiently schools fools who think she's forcing the little girl to be a boy. Today she says: