Last night at a screening of Disconnect, that new movie that seems to have approximately one zillion characters and storylines, there were two kinds of looks on the red carpet: Those embracing the sweetness and light of Spring… and those sticking to all black everything. Also: Winona!
- Helena Bonham Carter says of her relationship with Tim Burton:
- Ha! The headline on this story about Her Madgesty getting Hay-Sooz a record deal is: "Madonna Plays God For Jesus."
No, literally. Lagerfeld's countrified models writhed in haystacks and walked the runway with a side of hayseed. Whatever the opinions of Rihanna, Claudia and the other front-row staples, one thing's for sure: it's impossible to know what Prince was thinking.
- This is not surprising: Nick Prugo, the 18-year-old accused of burglarizing Lindsay Lohan's house, was seen hanging out with Lindsay on the set of Labor Pains at least 10 times.
- Word is, Mrs. Ryan Reynolds née maybe-alien Scarlett Johansson will be fronting Dolce and Gabbana's latest campaign. For what? Um, no one knows. [Style.com]
- Russell Simmons may be vegan but admits, "my clothes are not especially animal-friendly." [BlackBook]
- In a somehow perfect/distasteful marriage, Gwen Stefani and L.A.M.B. will be designing the uniforms for W Hotel employees. [Portfolio]
- We've been burned by Target's accessories collabs before, but hopes are running…
- Poor Rachel Zoe! "I thought: I've done blood, sweat and tears for 15 years - why am I the victim here? I have had the nastiest things said about me! I don't understand." [NY Post]
- Shockingly, the CFDA's "Health Booth" (which educates fashionistas about eating) is deserted. [NY Mag]
- You already knew Sean Lennon was an…
- Oh no! The sameJohn Galliano coat appears on the cover of both Vogue China and Vogue Japan this month? You think they got them mixed up??? [Fashion Week Daily]
- Celeb fragrances? We know, you were worried the whole industry was dying! But no. New scents from Jennifer Lopez, Tim McGraw, Sean "Jay-Z" Carter's Rocawear,…