Once upon a time, the name Fergie did not immediately conjure a member of the Black-Eyed Peas but rather, Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, one of the gloriously scandal-prone royals of the 1980s and 90s and later a media personality in her own right and fixture of women’s media. Please enjoy her attempting to make…
In 1957, Queen Elizabeth II visited America. That visit included an impromptu stop at a Maryland supermarket. Here you see her at the meat counter, wearing an enormous fur coat and listening to an assistant manager describe a cut of meat.
Here are graphic photos of Kourtney Kardashian birthing her new child Penelope Scotland Disick, which are screenshots of the televised delivery from the season finale of Keeping Up With The Kardashians yesterday. And all of the Kardashians were there (even brother Rob), and you were there, and you were there, and …
Fergie seemed like a really tragic figure during her interview with Oprah today, admitting that she felt worthless after her recent behavior caused her to not be invited to the royal wedding and saying about her life in general, "I had it all and I blew it. I made mistakes and I got it wrong." On April 29, she…
You guys: Bristol Palin did not have plastic surgery. Nope. Not at all. What she had was "corrective" jaw surgery. If you think she looks better now, it's just a coincidence! "Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons," Bristol tells Us magazine. She explains that she had the…
- Ted Williams, the homeless man turned voice actor, left rehab today against his doctors' advice, less than two weeks after he checked in vowing to kick his drug and alcohol addictions.
- Lindsay Lohan told friends she's "completely over the club scene" and won't even party sober because it puts her at risk for a relapse. Hopefully this isn't like that time Michael Lohan vowed he'd never speak to the media again.
Okay, sure, she's not had the most fantastic run of it lately, but it is her birthday. So for one day, let's try to say something nice. Isn't her hair fantastic? Or something? May your weekend be just as shiny!
- Some dude in Atlanta was threatening to jump from a 22-story building, and T.I., who heard about the situation on the radio, drove over to the building to see if he could help.
- Uh-oh. Lady Gaga's boyfriend is still seeing his other girlfriend.
- Katy Perry has posed topless for Esquire UK.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, we meet Snooki's parents, see Ramona Singer's booger, and hear Bret Michaels fart.
- In a deal with prosecutors, Charlie Sheen has agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor in his domestic assault case at a hearing next Monday. He'll be sentenced to 30 days in jail with no probation.
If you want to feel really, really uncomfortable and really, really confused, and yet simultaneously stultified, we recommend you devote an hour to the most baffling, metaphor-larded and least enlightening coming-clean, ever, Sarah Ferguson's discussion of her recent bribery scandal:
- Is Scarlett Johansson ditching the Hollywood life for something earthier?
- The National Enquirer is reporting that Daniel Craig was making out with a dude in the parking lot of a California gay bar. "It was definitely Daniel, and he was most certainly making out with a guy," said the witness.