GUYS, Titanic was on the Hallmark Channel a while ago, and now I am thinking that perhaps this was the magic eve* that Kate Winslet became pregnant with her first child from her third marriage to Ned Rocknroll, the gadabout nephew of Richard Branson. Her two older children, 12 and 9 respectively, are from her…
Defying a long, proud line of crotchety James Bonds romancing women young enough to be their children, Penélope Cruz has reportedly been cast as the lastest Bond girl opposite Daniel Craig in Sam Mendes' Skyfall follow-up, Bond 24.
While she's been a lightning rod for claims of both feminism and anti-feminism (particularly since announcing her Mrs. Carter World Tour), Beyoncé has tended in the past to steer clear of the F-word that's put so many female celebrities in the hot seat. Until now, at least. Bey tells Vogue UK in a cover interview for…
Yo, Helen Mirren! Can I watch you have a cognac and take notes on how to be a woman? K thanks. During her speech after receiving her Legend Award at the Empire Movie Awards last night, Mirren drew attention to fellow award recipient Sam Mendes' sausage-fest of thank yous and inspirations. (Specifically: PT Anderson,…
Question: Do you like literature? Yes, of course you do, how silly of me to ask. Do you also like monsters, provided they're menacing someone who is not you? Uh-huh, and what about psychosexual horror flicks? If you can emphatically check all these off under your "things that are awesome to me" list, then you will…
- A source claims that Lindsay Lohan has been "doctor shopping" in order to get prescriptions filled:
- Miley Cyrus, 17, is getting her own place.
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- Uh-oh. Sandra Bullock has left the family home.
- Miley Cyrus is excited she'll be free of Hannah Montana (and Disney) after filming this season. Says Miley: "I hate being thought of as a product. I am not a doll, and people want to treat me that way..."
- Finally, the gossip some of you have been waiting for:
There's something about Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes' just-announced breakup that is bringing out the heretofore-invisible US Weekly in me. Just look at this photo! If only we knew then what we knew now. What secrets lie behind those eyes?
- Will Paula Abdul host an "updated version" of Star Search?
- Leggings! Drama! Lindsay Lohan and her BFF, a shaggy-haired dude named Patrick "Pootie" Aufdenkamp, had a falling out while on vacay in St. Barts.