In a move worthy of Charlie Kaufman, Doug Hutchison's newly non-child bride Courtney Stodden took a break from living in a sex tape just long enough to actually film a sex tape. Meta! It is a solo tape, filmed shortly after her 18th birthday, and, SORRY, it is totally private until she decides to sell it for more…
Twilight star Ashley Greene's West Hollywood condo went up in flames today after someone left a candle unattended. Greene, her brother, and her boyfriend (who might be Ryan Phillippe?) were all asleep at the time. One of Greene's two fox terriers didn't survive.
Jessica Biel is apparently shit-flippingly threatened by the continued close relationship between exes Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz. She wasn't too psyched when they worked together in Bad Teacher, and recently Diaz did an interview in which this happened:
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, in which we search for hot, steaming gossip in the pages of the celerity weeklies. That's right, we read In Touch, Star, Us, Life & Style and Ok! So you don't "have" to. This week: Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez are probably about to get engaged since he likes her muscular arms; Miley…
- Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling are not dating.
- American sweetheart Reese Witherspoon has just plunked down $7 million to buy real-life action figure Steven Seagal's sprawling Brentwood home. It's got nine bathrooms, seven bedrooms, a swimmin' pool, and a Buddhist temple where Seagal liked to meditate.
- Chace Crawford was arrested this morning for possession of marijuana. Sources say he was in a car outside a Plano, Texas bar when cops found one unlit joint. If convicted he could be sentenced to six months in jail. [TMZ]
- Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston are filming Just Go With It together in Maui, and acting like "absolute best friends," according to a source.
- A new photo of Sandra Bullock has "surfaced," and in it, she is not wearing a wedding ring.
- Though TBS, Conan O'Brien's team, and George Lopez have all stated that Lopez is a major supporter of O'Brien coming to TBS, a source claims that might not be the case:
Don't forget: tonight's SNL is hosted by Ryan Phillippe, with musical guest Ke$ha, so we'll be having our usual SNL live thread. Judging by this promo pic, we're in for a lot of sexyface tonight.
- Whoa: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt will be heading down the aisle in "about a month"!
- According to an unconfirmed report on an unreliable website and repeated by a newspaper, Beyoncé is pregnant.
- Naomi Campbell's driver says she hit him from behind and his head struck the steering wheel while they were on the road in Manhattan. When he pulled over, Naomi bolted from the SUV and police are still looking for her.
- Michael Lohan is still using media outlets to have conversations with his daughter Lindsay. Today he tells a paper: