Defying a long, proud line of crotchety James Bonds romancing women young enough to be their children, Penélope Cruz has reportedly been cast as the lastest Bond girl opposite Daniel Craig in Sam Mendes' Skyfall follow-up, Bond 24.
In a move worthy of Charlie Kaufman, Doug Hutchison's newly non-child bride Courtney Stodden took a break from living in a sex tape just long enough to actually film a sex tape. Meta! It is a solo tape, filmed shortly after her 18th birthday, and, SORRY, it is totally private until she decides to sell it for more…
Twilight star Ashley Greene's West Hollywood condo went up in flames today after someone left a candle unattended. Greene, her brother, and her boyfriend (who might be Ryan Phillippe?) were all asleep at the time. One of Greene's two fox terriers didn't survive.
Jessica Biel is apparently shit-flippingly threatened by the continued close relationship between exes Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz. She wasn't too psyched when they worked together in Bad Teacher, and recently Diaz did an interview in which this happened:
Two mice fell into a bucket of cream. One of them panicked and drowned, but the other one kicked his little legs until he churned that cream into butter and walked out. And then Kate Major and Michael Lohan announced they were having a child, and the surviving mouse was like "What the fuck, didn't you just file a…
Oprah Winfrey, Doyenne of Daytime, Queen Of Everything, is entangled in a bitter feud with her stepmother Barbara over her dad Vernon Winfrey's Nashville barber shop, which Oprah purchased after it went into foreclosure last week. Barbara accuses her stepdaughter of using her power to take over the barber shop…
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, in which we search for hot, steaming gossip in the pages of the celerity weeklies. That's right, we read In Touch, Star, Us, Life & Style and Ok! So you don't "have" to. This week: Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez are probably about to get engaged since he likes her muscular arms; Miley…
- Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling are not dating.
- American sweetheart Reese Witherspoon has just plunked down $7 million to buy real-life action figure Steven Seagal's sprawling Brentwood home. It's got nine bathrooms, seven bedrooms, a swimmin' pool, and a Buddhist temple where Seagal liked to meditate.
- Chace Crawford was arrested this morning for possession of marijuana. Sources say he was in a car outside a Plano, Texas bar when cops found one unlit joint. If convicted he could be sentenced to six months in jail. [TMZ]
- Uh-oh: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had a huge fight on the set of Twilight: Eclipse.
- Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston are filming Just Go With It together in Maui, and acting like "absolute best friends," according to a source.
- In an exclusive interview, Sandra Bullock tells People that she has filed for divorce from Jesse James and has adopted a three-and-a-half month-old boy, Louis Bardo Bullock, as a single parent.
- A new photo of Sandra Bullock has "surfaced," and in it, she is not wearing a wedding ring.
- Though TBS, Conan O'Brien's team, and George Lopez have all stated that Lopez is a major supporter of O'Brien coming to TBS, a source claims that might not be the case:
Don't forget: tonight's SNL is hosted by Ryan Phillippe, with musical guest Ke$ha, so we'll be having our usual SNL live thread. Judging by this promo pic, we're in for a lot of sexyface tonight.
- Whoa: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt will be heading down the aisle in "about a month"!