As if the cries of "Ten points for Gryffindor!" every time she answers a question in lecture correctly aren't humiliating enough, Emma Watson, returning to Brown to resume her studies in the winter semester, was stopped and questioned by customs at the passport desk at JFK because they thought she was an unaccompanied…
Rupert Everett, the handsome actor who says any old thing that pops into his follicular wonder of a head, has penned a memoir called Vanished Years that The Guardian's Decca Aitkenhead enjoyed so thoroughly that she would now like to "gallivant about town with [Everett] forever." Apparently, Everett doesn't hold much…
Star of My Best Friend's Wedding Rupert Everett has recently come under fire from gay rights activists after the 53-year-old actor openly criticized gay parenting in an article with Great Britain's Sunday Times Magazine.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Donald Trump is very proud of himself, something happened to Rupert Everett's face, and celebrate the royal wedding with cat food.You'd think that when Obama finally released his long-form birth certificate, Trump would've been embarrassed for the way he's behaved…
In an interview on BBC Radio 4's Today show, actor Rupert Everett lashed out at Hollywood, calling it a "heterosexual business" — and complained about stars like Jennifer Aniston.
The PR honcho is so over revenge. In the contemporary Panopticon of social media, reality television, and e-mail forwards, Cutrone's rule is "don't ever put anything in writing and never say anything when anyone's around." Except for, apparently, this interview.
- "Sources" say Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have decided to live apart just weeks after the birth of their twin daughters. Matthew will stay in their Manhattan apartment and Sarah Jessica will move to Brooklyn with the kids.
- New day, same rumor: The "doc" is a diva. So. Did Katherine Heigl get dropped from the cast of cringe-inducing flick Valentine's Day because she wanted too much cash? Her rep says:
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, in which we search for worthwhile "news" in In Touch, Star, Life & Style, Ok! and Us.
- New Jersey business man Arthur Kelly has filed divorce papers claiming that his wife of 17 years, Ann, has been having an affair with Bruce Springsteen.
- It's Oscar night, kids, and you know what that means: a night of fashions, possible upsets, long speeches cut off by orchestra music, and my mother calling to ask me where Billy Crystal is. [CNN]
- Britney Spears showed up for her video shoot 12 hours late — and only because she heard the record label was going to give her slot on set to a younger up-and-coming singer. Also, when Britney was out on her birthday, she called ex-husband Kevin Federline and "begged him to come out with her." Kevin reminded her that…