When our tipster told us that Lindsay Lohan's character was naked most of the time she appears in Machete, nudity-watchers cried foul: It's a body double!
Someone contacted us to say that they saw Robert Rodriguez's new film Machete earlier this week, and Lindsay Lohan is only in a nun's habit for a moment — when she's not totally naked.
- Francis Bean Cobain allegedly sent a message out to her mother, Courtney Love, via (an unverified) Twitter account.
- Rumor has it that Reggie Bush dumped Kim Kardashian not because she was pressuring him to get married, but because she slept with Kanye West.
- More on this is Midweek Madness, but Star is reporting that Justin Timberlake and Rihanna are "on." Here's the deal:
- Kiefer Sutherland may be looking at a minor assault charge in NYC for headbutting designer Jack McCollough. The real problem?
Yesterday we did a compare and contrast of the woman-with-red lips-licking-blood posters for Jennifer's Body and True Blood. Today! Check out the poster for Rose McGowan's new flick, Red Sonja. The movie is produced (but not directed) by Robert Rodriguez. Based on a comic character from the man responsible for Conan…
- Whoa. Robert Rodriguez and Rose McGowan are dunzo. She was supposed to star in his remake of Barbarella, but studio moguls wanted "a bigger star, a bigger name." Now the flick might have - wait for it - Jessica Alba as the lead. What a fucking mess. But yeah, the whole leaving your wife for the chick in your movie…
- Rose McGowan and her Planet Terror director Robert Rodriguez: Engaged! She was previously engaged to Marilyn Manson; he was previously married to the mother of his 5 kids. (Did we ever tell you our theory? That Rob likes Rose partly because her name starts with an R? His kids are named Rocket, Racer, Rebel, Rogue and…