- Though Kate Gosselin recently insisted on Entertainment Tonight that her children Alexis and Collin weren't expelled from school, sources say they were asked to leave after physically abusing other students and injuring an adult.
- One of Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky's ex-boyfriends is trying to sell a photo that "shows Ali topless, on her knees, with her hands on her breasts. Beer is being poured on her breasts by someone who is off camera."
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have been dating for years, but clearly they must have an ulterior motive for considering marriage. They're allegedly planning to announce their engagement soon, just to irritate his ex Vanessa Marcil.
- Last night Lindsay Lohan Tweeted, "Anyone else have a father that sells fake stories on them for money & dates a girl that works for tabloids?" Michael Lohan responded by declaring Lindsay's a drug addict at a press conference.
- In an exclusive interview with The Insider that airs tomorrow, Lindsay Lohan discusses her issues with her father and takes Niecy Nash on a tour of her messy house, revealing that she thinks she's a hoarder.
- Apparently when Grammy Awards organizers say to be on time they mean it: Rihanna showed up a few minutes late and security guards wouldn't let her in the theater.
Strange NY Times story on the courthouse behavior of celebrities. Inside, these tidbits: rapper Jim Jones once put a kaffiyeh over his head and pretended to be Yiddish when someone asked if he was famous outside of a courthouse; Foxy Brown uses her post-perp walks as excuses to show off her glamorous designer duds.…
Today's Women's Wear Daily features an impressively-long article about Celebutantes, the story of "26-year-old Lola Santisi, daughter of an Oscar-winning director and a former model, who's working as a brand ambassador for an up-and-coming designer vying to dress a celebrity for the Oscars." Written by…