A backup dancer for singer Ricky Martin has landed a slew of domestic violence charges made by his ex-girlfriend, a fellow dancer who once performed with the rapper Pitbull.
Following yesterday’s incident in which longtime Univision news anchor and Fusion TV host Jorge Ramos was ejected from a Donald Trump news conference, singer Ricky Martin has penned an op-ed defending Ramos and calling for an end to the attacks against Latinos.
Puerto Rico's formal opposition to gay marriage is over, the government announced Friday —- a step in the right direction you beautiful babies!
In today's Tweet Beat, Taylor Swift finds success, Jennifer Lopez visits India and Ricky Martin dreams big.
And it consists of almost making out with Ricky Martin in a new music video for the song "Adrenalina" which is a solo effort from Puerto Rican artist Wisin of the group Wisin Y Yandel. That's great and all, but all I can see is tongue tongue tongue Ricky Martin's tongue.
Last night in New York City at the Armani One Night Only event, famous folks gathered and wore a lot of black. A whole lot of black.
Before Ricky Martin revealed that he wanted to take his clothes off and go dancing with in the rain with men in 2010, his self-loathing for being gay manifested itself in outward anger and bullying, according to his cover interview for GQ Australia:
NOOOO! The Greatest Love of All, that of Ice-T and his wife Coco Austin, is going through a rough patch after some photos emerged of Coco dancing with and face-kissing another man, a rapper named AP.9. First, Mrs. -T took to Twitter to downplay it. "Woke up to people in a panic about some pics (sic),please guys I'm…
Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie, Tito and Randy Jackson sent an angry letter to the executors of Michael Jackson's estate, claiming that the will is "Fake, Flawed, and Fraudulent" (creative capitalization theirs). The letter reads, "THIS HAS TO STOP NOW: NO MORE!! Your heartless pursuit of wealth, fame and power is at the…
In this week's TV roundup, Downton's staff might be headed towards a big change, relationships are made and broken inside Ikea on 30 Rock, Die Antwoord freaks out David Letterman, and Portlandia gets into Battlestar.Giants? Patriots? Who gives a fuck— Eichner is there for Madonna. And to score coke off a…
Gwynnie says she's recently discovered that her great-great-great-grandfather was a "miracle worker" and "Kabbalah master," who also saved his shtetl from a fire. Then he guest-starred on Glee and released a cookbook. [Contact Music]
- In concert with her MAC Viva Glam campaign, Lady Gaga is encouraging Little Monsters to contribute profile photos to be incorporated into "the most beautiful thing she's ever worn." The cause is great, but this sounds potentially ominous. [Viva Glam]
- Along with other businesses, Tokyo's many fashion companies started…
- When Hello asked about Isabella and Connor, the two children Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise adopted, she said, "I'd love them to live with us, but what can you do?"
- 18-year-old Disney star Demi Lovato has quit an international tour with the Jonas Brothers and entered a treatment center.
- While discussing her Barbra Streisand photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar on Live With Regis & Kelly today, Jennifer Aniston said, "Yes, I play dress up! I do it for a living, like a retard!" Now disability advocates are trashing Jen.
- Is Scarlett Johansson ditching the Hollywood life for something earthier?
- There's a rumor circulating that Lady Gaga had her leg amputated, including this "quote": "This is the latest fashion I'm starting... I'm a world leader when it comes to wacky and weird shit." Don't worry: Gaga's legs are intact.