ABC has released the first publicity photo for their upcoming miniseries Madoff, which stars Richard Dreyfuss and Blythe Danner as Bernie and Ruth. They look good, right? Nice clothes. Good hair. Believable smiles. But it sort of just looks like a photo of Blythe Danner and Richard Dreyfuss having a formal lunch as…
- Radar has released another section of the Mel Gibson tape in which Oksana Grigorieva asks him why he hit her in the face while she was holding their baby. He replies, "You fucking deserved it."
- While playing at the Nashville Pride festival yesterday, Vanessa Carlton came out to the crowd, stating: "I've never said this before, but I am a proud bisexual woman." [AfterEllen]
- Lady Gaga says she's decided "to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's OK. Even Lady Gaga can be celibate."
- Is Britney being forced to tour? An insider says she's emotionally fragile, but her father insists the show must go on. The source claims:
- The country's most famous teen mom, Bristol Palin, will have a boy around December 20th with fiance Levi Johnston. The as-yet-unnamed kiddie already killed a moose with his bare hands in utero. [Page Six]
Richard Dreyfuss was a guest on The View today to promote , the Oliver Stone film about George W. Bush in which Dreyfuss plays V.P. Dick Cheney. It's difficult to tell if Dreyfuss was drunk or just a pompous asshole, as he was talking about how the film he's promoting basically sucks because it's too sympathetic to…