Chaka Khan says she’s checked into rehab for addiction to prescription pain medication, citing Prince’s death as a strong influence for her getting help.
Ke$ha's rehab stint just became the setup for a new HBO drama: the singer, who checked into Timberline Knolls last weekend for an eating disorder, will soon be joined by her mother.
A Los Angeles woman convicted of burglary was given a sentence of rehab instead of jail time because of the lifetime of sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of her father — abuse that left her pregnant with three of his children.
Packing for rehab is kind of like packing for summer camp. Okay, well, no it's not, unless your summer camp had a bunch of kids battling their biggest physical addictions and innermost demons all while jumping into a lake from a rope swing! But packing for the probably hellacious experience of undergoing…
For a few months in college, there was this dark period in my life when I was uncontrollably obsessed with Intervention. I would diligently watch at least two episodes a night, and like clockwork, hold back tears when someone's grandma with a Liza Minnelli haircut read her handwritten letter from her Strawberry…
Whitney Houston, 47, voluntarily checked into an outpatient rehab program 10 days ago for drug and alcohol treatment, her rep has confirmed. Houston's first stint in rehab was in 2004 after she told Diane Sawyer in an infamous Primetime interview that she "partied a lot," but checked out only five days later. She…
John Galliano is only the latest celebrity to enter rehab after making bigoted comments. It's almost the expected move at this point — but prejudice isn't something you can twelve-step your way out of.
- Halle Berry is preparing to go to court to deal with the custody battle of her 2½-year-old daughter Nahla.
- Lindsay Lohan will be released from rehab — either later today or tomorrow morning — and Dina Lohan is begging the paparazzi not to follow her.
- More on this in Midweek Madness: Life & Style is reporting that before she entered a treatment center, Demi Lovato had become a big fan of cocaine.
Demi Lovato's rep says she's entering rehab for "emotional and physical issues." But is it really the Disney curse?
- 18-year-old Disney star Demi Lovato has quit an international tour with the Jonas Brothers and entered a treatment center.
Looks like Charlie Sheen still hasn't quite gotten over the sloppy addicted character he played in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Police were called to NYC's Plaza Hotel just after 2 a.m. this morning, where they found him intoxicated and naked.
- Rachel Zoe is pregnant, according to often-inaccurate tabloid Ok! magazine.
- Elin Nordegren has done an exclusive interview with People.
Fact: most celebrity profiles are boring. Fact: Lara Stone — the "curvy," "old" Dutch supermodel — is interesting. In this battle between medium and subject, who shall prevail? Clearly the one who's prepared to talk about alcoholism and breasts.