Iggy Azalea is so fancy MTV gave her a dead show. Yay? House of Style will rise from its early aughts grave with the Aussie as its new host next month, dovetailing with the channel’s annual Video Music Awards.
Boston's Kiss FM has cancelled a contest to get a picture backstage with Taylor Swift because the winner was a "creepy" 39-year-old man named Charles who intended to troll Swift after securing his victory with the help of 4chan, Reddit and spambot votes. Earlier this month, someone posted on behalf of ol' Chuck:
Random celebrities showed up for the Third Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic held in Los Angeles on Saturday; and in case you're wondering what one wears to a champagne-sponsored polo event in LaLaLand, here are some answers: A turban, a jumpsuit, and some platform wedges.
Good Housekeeping's Annual Shine on Awards honoring remarkable women at Radio City Music Hall had no shortage of, well, remarkable women. And naturally, there were clothes to match.Goldie Hawn, typically playful. Heather Graham fully commits to the blush trend. Loving Rebecca Romijn's bold take on old-school…
Okay, that's not technically true, but "Piranha 3D involved stars in short dresses doing sexyface" doesn't have the same ring. Because last night, the red carpet was all about the skin. Must've really worked with the 3D glasses.
On last night's episode, the designers had two days and $100 to create an outfit for Rebecca Romijn, who was pregnant with twins. Malvin's ensemble was based on the old dilemma: "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
- While performing stand-up in New York on August 5, Rosie O'Donnell started talking about her stint on The View, which she referred to as The Screw You, and called Elisabeth Hasselbeck "Elisabeth Half-a-brain." But Rosie wasn't done!
- Heidi Montag's Playboy shoot: Not that X-Rated. Sources say the mag had strict instructions when photographing her:
- Christian Bale looks dirty and hot on the cover of the new EW! Inside, he talks about that infamous rant that was so popular it got turned into a dance remix:
- As you'll recall, Shia LaBeouf injured his hand in a car crash in July 2008. He says: "I'll never be back to 100 percent or have full recovery." And:
[Calabasas, California. February 2. Image via INF]
- Sara Trumble, the nanny who used to take care of wee Beatrice McCartney, is suing Bea's mum, Heather Mills, because "Mills required her to blow-dry Mills' hair, work unreasonable hours, and spray-tan a naked Mills."