Evi says: "This is a work in progress and highly experimental with nudity, adult language and content throughout." Gulp.
- After almost getting divorced, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are back in marital blissland and preparing to renew their marriage vows. They've been through so much together! Isn't their ability to forget the past kind of inspiring?
- Rachel Weisz and director Darren Aronofsky are separating after nine years together.
- Teen Mom star Amber Portwood's boyfriend Gary Shirley has been photographed hooking up with another woman at a club. Amber's dad confirms that they've broken up, adding that it's Gary's fault that Amber hit him on national television.
Today Good Morning America aired an exclusive interview with Randy and Evi Quaid, which should have cleared things up and set the record straight. Instead it was a weird display of paranoid, possibly delusional and definitely bizarre behavior.
- In a segment that aired this morning on Today, but was taped while sitting in a dark, candlelit room, Mariah Carey confessed that she is pregnant and expecting in the spring.
Since being arrested in Vancouver for immigration violations after blowing off court dates and other bad moves, the couple is now begging the Canadian government for protection from a "Hollywood hit squad." Say what?
- Michaele Salahi won't be returning to The Real Housewives Of D.C.. That is: IF the show is renewed for a second season.
- Randy Quaid and his wife, Evi were arrested yesterday and charged with felony residential burglary after breaking into their former home and living there without the current owner's consent. Evi was also charged with resisting arrest. [TMZ]
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Together again on screen? Maybe! Angelina says:
- Though TBS, Conan O'Brien's team, and George Lopez have all stated that Lopez is a major supporter of O'Brien coming to TBS, a source claims that might not be the case:
- Whoa: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt will be heading down the aisle in "about a month"!
- Tom Cruise is being sued by Michael David Sapir, who he sued in 2001 after Sapir claimed he had a video of Cruise "engaged in a homosexual relationship." Now Sapir says Cruise hired a P.I. to wiretap his phone.