This season of the Real Housewives of New York has been full of meaningful conversations about how to treat friends, from a blow-out over whether it’s appropriate to bring a rando back to your shared vacation home for smashing, to a squabble over whether it’s cool to promote one friend’s product over another friend’s… »
This month is drawing to a close, and yet another celebrity has given birth before Jessica Simpson. This time it's Maggie Gyllenhaal who, along with hubby Peter Sarsgaard, has welcomed a brand new baby girl. She was born on April 19th, but they've only just gotten around to telling the world. »
Today in Tweet Beat, Ivanka Trump shares her big news. Also, it's Friday, which means it's Turtle Time. »
- Comeback kid (?) Lindsay Lohan has already gone back to her complicated lifestyle of dramarama mixed with rich-people acquisitions. We could talk about her for hours—she just never stops! All that Red Bull, maybe. Here we go. »
- If this whole Jezebel thing doesn't work out, we now know how to become an internet "escort."
- Lilly Ledbetter is a stand-up lady. Maybe someday women will get equal pay for equal work, but not today.
- But look! Babies and puppies!
- We became certified Tina Feynatics.
- We talked about moms! You can't live with them, can't… »
Last night's Real Housewives of New York City really emphasized the differences between the New York "housewives" and the O.C. "housewives". For the most part, the O.C. Housewives were buddies: they got Botox together, got drunk together, and yelled at their kids together. The Real Housewives of New York, however, are… »