This season of the Real Housewives of New York has been full of meaningful conversations about how to treat friends, from a blow-out over whether it’s appropriate to bring a rando back to your shared vacation home for smashing, to a squabble over whether it’s cool to promote one friend’s product over another friend’s…
This month is drawing to a close, and yet another celebrity has given birth before Jessica Simpson. This time it's Maggie Gyllenhaal who, along with hubby Peter Sarsgaard, has welcomed a brand new baby girl. She was born on April 19th, but they've only just gotten around to telling the world.
Today in Tweet Beat, Ivanka Trump shares her big news. Also, it's Friday, which means it's Turtle Time.
- Comeback kid (?) Lindsay Lohan has already gone back to her complicated lifestyle of dramarama mixed with rich-people acquisitions. We could talk about her for hours—she just never stops! All that Red Bull, maybe. Here we go.
Many weeks, we come across stupid stuff on TV that might fall through the cracks. In Mixed Bag, we'll collect those odds and ends, for a multimedia compilation of pop culture crap.
- If this whole Jezebel thing doesn't work out, we now know how to become an internet "escort."
- Lilly Ledbetter is a stand-up lady. Maybe someday women will get equal pay for equal work, but not today.
- But look! Babies and puppies!
- We became certified Tina Feynatics.
- We talked about moms! You can't live with them, can't…
Last night's Real Housewives of New York City really emphasized the differences between the New York "housewives" and the O.C. "housewives". For the most part, the O.C. Housewives were buddies: they got Botox together, got drunk together, and yelled at their kids together. The Real Housewives of New York, however, are…