So many weddings seem to be planned with an eye to the photos and their ultimate appearance in a magazine/bridal style blog/Facebook. Which makes it pretty unsurprising that, apparently, you can now hire a Condé Nast-approved team to style and photograph your special day. »
A new sodium-laced report about the GOOP-y bombshell Vanity Fair is about to drop in its Gwyneth Paltrow cover story next month may have the answer as to why the actress has been feuding with the magazine and warning her friends to decline requests for quotes or comments about the story: the writer for the piece is… »
- "Young women should be very, very careful about not letting nude photographs of themselves leave their hands - as Kristin Davis and Audrina Partridge both learned this week." — Page Six, also known as your dad. [Page Six]
- But OMG. Is there a Lindsay Lohan sex video???? From Calum Best's cell phone? In which she is… »
- We admitted to wasting our money on rampant Von Douchebaggery.
- Jennifer invested her booty in a pole dancing class.
- She should have taken lessons from nascent skank, 9-year-old Kylie Kardashian.
- We questioned Oprah's involvement with alleged puree plagiarist Jessica Seinfeld.
- We thought that Page Six should… »
Last night, MSNBC's Keith Olbermann-helmed Countdown news program crowned New York Post "Page Six" editor Richard Johnson "The Worst Person In The World" for his appalling comment in which he implied that he and the male members of his staff would gang-rape Vanessa Grigoriadis for printing a less than flattering… »
You may have seen that Gawker Media's flagship site Gawker was the subject of a New York magazine cover story this week written by Contributing Editor Vanessa Grigoriadis. Ms. Grigoriadis writes: "With Gawker, there is now little need for the usual gossip players like... The New York Post's 'Page Six,' emasculated by… »
The best way to describe the brand new Page Six Magazine is New York as told to Life & Style, a verdict we would have delivered sooner if the president of Iran had not provided such irresistible fodder for our celebrity. fashion. feminism. website.* To be sure, we hear the News Corp overlords gave the editorial team… »
In today's New York Post, Solange Knowles is misidentified as her older sister Beyonce. It's sorta like that time when Ashlee got that nose job and all the tabs started saying the Simpson sisters were "trading places," only with two main differences:
Her back-arching, hair-tossing, diamond-encrusted bra-wearing days seem to be coming to a close: The New York Post's Page Six reports that Gisele Bundchen is a Victoria's Secret angel no more. Apparently the leggy superstar thinks her $5 million a year contract isn't cutting it — and so the company has cut her loose. »