The pressing question of how Zoolander 2 would handle the inevitable aging of Derek Zoolander (Ben Stiller) and Hansel (Owen Wilson) out of the modeling industry—or if they would handle it at all—has been answered: a washed-up old and a washed-up “lamé” are recruited by Interpol to re-infiltrate the fashion industry…
You probably won't be surprised to learn that Zach Galifianakis and Kristen Wiig make absolutely terrible bank robbers.
Retirement has not agreed with Even Stevens star Shia LaBeouf, who announced his exit from the world of arts and culture only two weeks ago due to
completely valid and well-grounded criticism of his plagiarism and general skulduggery what he perceived to be vicious attacks on his artistic integrity. LaBeouf will soon…
Just one week after chopping off all her hair and giving everyone — even straight dudes! Even my dad! — an arrhythmia, Beyoncé's back on the extensions. The Pixie has disappeared in favor of an asymmetrical blond Bobyoncé (with the help of extensions, obviously), which she wore out to dinner in Miami with Jay Z. He…
Holy motherfuckin' cow. Beyoncé posted her NEW BLONDE PIXIE CUT on Instagram late last night, while we were all sleeping or making fierce, yet tender love or watching the last episode of Frasier — and the Internet has become a house divided.
"I did eat that day," Jennfer Aniston has qualified (verbatim) about her stripper scene in upcoming movie We're the Millers, as if consuming necessary sustenance within a 24-hour period is a magnificent, shocking truth.
Good thing you didn't hold your breath waiting for the sequel to the 2001 comedy Zoolander, or else we'd be saying your eugoogly right now (sorry). But Zoolander 2 is coming around the bend now, I guess, featuring the return of Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson as male models Derek (who actually resurfaced recently at The…
I woke up this morning to a very enlightening article in my inbox about how Katy Perry and Rihanna continued their "alleged gay affair" at the VMAs. They did? Guys, how could we have missed it? They were so obvious. For instance, they clapped for each other with the back of their hands on the other's thigh whenever…
While it's a terrible time to be an intern, it's great time to make movies about them: Two intern-related comedies are going into production in the next year. The first, titled The Intern, will be written by — break out the white wine and billowy button-downs — Nancy Meyers and starring Tina Fey as the head of a…
In 2007, Owen Wilson tried to commit suicide. And yet somehow we are not constantly reminded of his psychological problems. Let's examine this oversight.
- After hearing about the Tennessee high school where 90 students are pregnant, Kim Kardashian took to her blog to blame Teen Mom, saying its stars, "have been become almost like celebrities, but girls, these are not people you should idolize!"
- Natalie Portman's Best Actress trophy at last night's Critic's Choice Movie Awards was Black Swan's only victory of the night, even though it was nominated in 12 different categories. The Facebook movie snuck up from behind, winning three awards.
This very special episode of Midweek Madness is better late than never!
- Two stars are becoming parents (but not with each other). Marion Cotillard is expecting her first child with boyfriend Guillaume Canet. Meanwhile, Owen Wilson's rep revealed his girlfriend Jade Buell is pregnant, and "due any day."
- Ladies and gentlemen, Swiftenhaal is no more.
- The National Enquirer reports that John Travolta's Vermontian resort getaway was semi-secret, and that Kelly Preston was not there. Travvie and his guy-pals were "very discreet," a source told the Enquirer. "You could tell they didn't want to be seen."
- I don't know what the hell Oprah is doing down there in Australia, but Hugh Jackman has been injured.