Noel Gallagher of Oasis recently did some commentary for a compilation of his band's old videos. And apparently he really, really fucking hates them. Just totally hates them. Hates them so fucking much. Pretty much all of them. Oh God and it is beautiful.
- A source claims that Lindsay Lohan "stormed out of" Brittany Gastineau's birthday party in tears after her ex-girlfriend, Courtenay Semel confronted her at the party and tried to talk her into going to rehab. [PageSix]
- Lady Gaga was booed by her British fans yesterday after showing up 20 minutes late to her performance and then having to cut her set short as a result. Maybe they were just saying boo-urns? [TheSun]
- Eric Ienco, Madonna's former house manager and cook, alleges that Madonna's kids are lucky if they get to spend a half an hour a day with her; "It's a puzzle she wants to adopt again."
- Behold actress Rene Russo, doing moderately fetishistic things with designer Brian Atwood's shoes and a hunky model, for a limited-release book, which sounds suspiciously like a fancy lookbook. [NY Mag]
- Sean Penn is pushing for Harvey Milk's birthday to be recognized as a "day of significance" in California. Governor Schwarzenegger vetoed the bill last year, but Penn hopes his Oscar may change his mind.
- Ellen DeGeneres has come out against Proposition 8 on her blog. She says: "It's called, 'The California Marriage Protection Act' — but don't let the name fool you. It's not protecting anyone's marriage. Not yours. Not mine." She continues: "Please VOTE NO on Proposition 8. And now that you're informed, spread the…
- Gwen Stefani gave birth yesterday! The baby boy, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, weighed 8 1/2 lbs. Yes, "Nesta" was Bob Marley's middle name. Gwen and Gavin's other kid, Kingston, is named after a town in Jamaica. See the trend? [People]
- Newly pregnant: Melanie "Sporty Spice" Chisholm. The dad is maybe probably property…