Oh my gaaaaahhhhhd, nothing tangles my heartstrings like the crippling stage fright of Jonathan Knight! NOTHING. Listen. I'm not saying that I'm literally crying about Jon Knight's crippling stage fright, but I'm not not saying that I'm not crying. A little bit. Or something.
In case you haven't heard (because you've been doing some kind of David Blaine situation where you live inside a sealed barrel for one year and eat your own pee) New Kids on the Block is teaming up with Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees for a 2013 stadium-sweeping super-tour called THE PACKAGE. Ahem. Now, if you know…
Today on The View, Mario Cantone and Joey McIntyre sang a straight man/gay man version of "Baby It's Cold Outside," except they changed the words to "Buddy, it's cold outside" and it was the worst thing ever. NKOTBWTFBBQ.
NEW YORK – June 3: Singers Jordan Knight, Howie Dorough, AJ McLean, Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, Nick Carter and Jonathan Knight perform on NBC's 'Today' at Rockefeller Center.
- Rachel Weisz and director Darren Aronofsky are separating after nine years together.
- Is Michael Jackson making a comeback with New Kids On The Block? Apparently he's in secret talks to link up with the group, and hopefully it's not just because they have the word "kids" in their name. [Mirror]
- Um, NKOTB is also doing a song with New Edition. Party like it's 1988! [Just Jared]
- Oh, dear. Michael Jackson…
- We were "purchased" by Conde Nast...not. But you guys got your panties in some serious bunches about it.
- Maybe you were just cranky because you live in New York and you're not getting any.
- Perhaps you just discovered your second grader is a sexual harasser.
- Anna and Tracie crashed the New York Weddings Showcase and all…