Natalie Cole, the singer whose career spanned four decades and who was the daughter of Nat King Cole, died Thursday in a Los Angeles hospital from congestive heart failure, TMZ reports. She was 65.
Let’s kick tonight off with a personal anthem of mine. A little tune to get you pumped up for a very special Saturday night, whether it involves eating a bowl of cheese and putting on a snail mucus mask, or an adventure that may result in one of your shoes being left in a gutter.
Last night at the 13th annual Latin Grammy Awards — held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas — celebrities hit the red carpet in plunging necklines, short hemlines and enough sequins to drown a Rockette. You may not know some of these names or faces, but you'll never forget some of these outfits.
RuPaul has always been really great at product placement — his songs play throughout the show and brand-names are dropped often and effortlessly. And last night, the contestants on Drag Race had to create infomercials for RuPaul's album. Team Glamazon made an '80s themed clip, complete with neon colors, big hair,…
If you've ever wondered what it would look like to see a person sing a duet with themselves, here you go. Watch as Weight Watchers spokesperson Jennifer Hudson sings a duet with her former, weightier self for one of the company's new ads. Through the magic of technology, Skinnier Jennifer and Heavier Jennifer belt…
- This morning Lindsay Lohan posted an incoherent rant about Samantha Ronson on Twitter. She writes: "can you make an attempt to not ruin ANYTHI...zG positive that i have FINALLY deserved just to cry myself to sleep with your cheats, errors..."
- Forbes has released the top-earning celebrities over 50, and Oprah is at number one! To put things in perspective, Forbes' Lauren Streib writes:
- Though Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt looked happy on the red carpet in Cannes, their relationship is clearly on the rocks because once the cameras stopped flashing, "Angelina's smile disappeared and she furiously ran up the stairs of the theatre leaving a flustered Brad to run after her."
- Jesus Luz went on a Brazilian TV program, Fantastico, and said of Madonna: "She is my friend, only my friend." Hmm. Wow. Okay. He also said:
- In light of infidelity rumors, Jon and Kate Gosselin are seeing a marriage counselor. They're so committed to repairing their relationship, that they may be letting TLC tape their sessions. [The National Enquirer]
- Madonna is making moves in Malawi: This picture at the link shows 4-year-old Mercy, the girl she's trying to adopt, holding hands with possible new sister Lourdes. [Daily Mail]
- Instead of appearing at the Grammy Awards, Chris Brown - seen at left with Rihanna at a pre-Grammy party - was arrested for a felony battery.
- Ladies! Get your issue of Entertainment Weekly and hold on to it tightly. Daniel Craig looks mighty fine. [Just Jared]
- Daniel Craig showed up at the London premiere of Quantum of Solace with a black sling. He is still injured! (We've seen him in a sling before.) [Guardian]
- When Courtenay Semel — whose dad used to run…
- The latest on Madonna: Her rabbi wants her to mediate towards a swift divorce resolution, using a round-table of Kabbalah leaders instead of going to court. It's either genius or a really bad idea. [Daily Mail]
- El oh el. Headline of the day: "Guy Ritchie Cancels Madonna's Order To Fill Swimming Pool With Kabbalah…