There are a number of reasons the latest James Bond movie has been buzzed about: the return of director Sam Mendes, the speculation whether Daniel Craig will continue to portray Bond, the death of Judy Dench’s M in Skyfall, and the further establishment of Naomie Harris as Moneypenny and Ben Wishaw as Q. It should…
- When asked if she's looking at colleges, Miley Cyrus said she's not going now but, "I'm a firm believer that you can go back at any age you want, because my grandma went back to college at 62 years old."
The launch party for the Mardan Palace at the Mardan Palace Hotel in Antalya, Turkey, brought out Mariah Carey, Sharon Stone, Paris Hilton, and a bunch of really shiny clothes.
- Jesus Luz went on a Brazilian TV program, Fantastico, and said of Madonna: "She is my friend, only my friend." Hmm. Wow. Okay. He also said:
Political blogger Matthew Yglesias on the stars without makeup issue of French Elle: "In some ways, I think this might actually be a step back."
- (Photoshop of) Horrors! It's Drew Barrymore on the March Vogue and something just does not look right. [Just Jared]
- You won't be seeing Lily Allen in her underwear anytime soon: the rumors about her being the latest face of Agent Provocateur are allegedly BS. [Sassybella]
- The Gap's spring advertising campaign features…
*Inspired by Shirley MacLaine's assertion that the best parts for actresses fall into one of the above categoriesWith rumors of the coming to a close, today was rife with casting notices for many an A (or B) List actress. Kate Hudson, Brittany Murphy, Robin Wright Penn, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Monica Bellucci, Winona…