- Madonna has flown a nanny and a nurse to Malawi to look after Mercy while adoption papers and visas are being arranged. The deal's not done and the kid already has an entourage! [The Sun]
In an interview with Focus On The Family today, Carrie Prejean said being asked about gay marriage was the work of the devil himself... and she doesn't mean Perez Hilton. [U.S. News & World Report]
- The National Enquirer claims that Mel Gibson sat his kids down and informed them that his Russian girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, is pregnant with his child, and they aren't too happy about it.
- Kiefer Sutherland may be looking at a minor assault charge in NYC for headbutting designer Jack McCollough. The real problem?
Yesterday TheDirty.com posted topless photos of Miss California Carrie Prejean and supposedly there are more revealing pictures to come. Prejean says the site posted the pictures in an attempt to belittle her Christianity.
The Miss California USA organization paid for Miss California Carrie Prejean's new breasts to allow her to compete "in the best possible confidence." Who knew self esteem came in a plastic bag of silicone?
Last night, Miss California, Carrie Prejean, called into Greta Van Susteren's show on Fox and proved that she may not be the best spokesperson against gay marriage, as she knows almost nothing about the issue.
The National Organization for Marriage recently demanded YouTube remove parodies of their Gathering Storm commercials due to copyright infringement. Now Perez Hilton has used the same law to force NOM to remove their new ads.
- Shanna Moakler, Co-Executive Director of the Miss California Organization, has confirmed that the pageant paid for Miss California Carrie Prejean's breast implants.
Blogger Perez Hilton is alleging, in typically classy fashion, that the Miss California pageant paid for Carrie Prejean to get breast implants between the Miss California and Miss USA competitions. But is it true?
- Tyra Banks will be in court this week; she's expected to testify in the trial of her alleged stalker, Brady Green.
- While picking up Michael Jackson from the hospital, his driver sideswiped an ambulance. Police say the suspect was driving "a dark colored SUV" that was "being followed by a group of paparazzi." Sounds like MJ!