The trailer for the highly anticipated Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For is finally out and it's pretty grindy/shooty/punchy/sexy!
This is actually what Gen. Kurtz is referring to when he cries "The horror, the horror!" at the end of Heart Of Darkness: the exploits of the Klardashiarns take a bizarre turn on the upcoming episode of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami when Kourtney Kardashian dribbles some fresh breast milk onto Kim Kardashian's…
Guys, the laptop that Justin Bieber reported stolen in Tacoma, Washington is a MacGuffin, just like the briefcase that Marcellus Wallace gives Bruce Willis in Pulp Fiction. What really matters is whether the kid is fucking with us via a viral marketing stunt to promote his new single.
- Jennifer Aniston has a message for Bill O'Reilly, who recently attacked her after she acknowledged the concept of single motherhood.
If a man cries, he fears it will earn him ridicule—unless it's for a film role, in which case it could earn him an Academy Award. Here's a thorough supercut of boys who do cry. Ready your tissues.
- Sometimes you hear news and you don't know whether to laugh or cry. For instance: Glee's fantastic Lea Michele will play Dorothy in the upcoming musical film Dorothy Of Oz, which will, of course, be in 3D.
- Making a big deal about this video of Miley Cyrus giving a "lap dance" is just silly.
- Avril Lavigne and Lindsay Lohan had a "huge fight" at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont.
- In an interview that airs tonight on Extra, a dermatologist's assistant named Jason Pfieffer claims he had a"passionate and sexual" relationship with Michael Jackson to the day he died.
- Whippersnappers from that show about the tragic lives of children with money, and that other show about the never-ending busywork of high school performing arts, are in the new campaign for the Wal-Mart brand OP. [People]
- Michael Lohan is still using media outlets to have conversations with his daughter Lindsay. Today he tells a paper:
BAFTA is the gift that just keeps on giving: although Hortense did one rad roundup yesterday, there are more, still more rad British getups to start the week off right!
- Cameron Diaz was spotted "grinding on" A-Rod at a pre-Super Bowl party in Miami on Saturday night and a source says they "have been totally hooking up."
Last night's 67th Annual Golden Globes saw laughs, tears, surprises, disappointments, and lots of drinking. In this gallery, we compile how these moments played out among stars.