- In a last-ditch effort to avoid reporting to jail on Tuesday, Lindsay Lohan has entered a sober-living facility owned by her new lawyer, Robert Shapiro.
- Sunday, Mary-Kate Olsen was on a flight from New York to Los Angeles when an electrical fire sparked in the cockpit, causing the windshield to crack.
- Lady Gaga took a break from touring to go fishing in New Zealand, "She didn't take her heels off once - she went down to Onetangi beach to go fishing in her eight-inch heels, undies and a man's business shirt..."
- Another day, another John Mayer apology. He told the audience at his sold-out Madison Square Garden show last night, "I hate to come off like an asshole ever, and thank you guys for believing that I am not an asshole..."
The second episode of the final season of Lost is airing tonight, and fans are eager to more answers to the show's big questions. Four separate interviews with Lost's stars were published today; we probed them for clues.
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: Photographed holding hands on Monday. A source says they've been vacationing together in Santa Barbara; As for Justin and Rihanna?
Does Flight of the Conchords stand a chance for Outstanding Comedy Series? Does anything stand a chance against Mad Men and 30 Rock? Let's watch, as Doogie hosts.