Ten years after the release of Love. Angel. Music. Baby., Gwen Stefani is entering the cultural appropriation debate and defending her use of the Harajuku Girls, the group of Japanese backup dancers that accompanied her on tour and throughout the promotion of the album.
Selena Gomez posted a very artistic and ambiguous photo of herself
being sacrificed to a curtain monster frolicking in the sun on her Instagram yesterday and the internet erupted in idle speculation about what it could all mean. Is Selena finally taking control of her career and shedding her good-girl image? Is she…
While she's been a lightning rod for claims of both feminism and anti-feminism (particularly since announcing her Mrs. Carter World Tour), Beyoncé has tended in the past to steer clear of the F-word that's put so many female celebrities in the hot seat. Until now, at least. Bey tells Vogue UK in a cover interview for…
Superfoxes Josh Brolin and Diane Lane are divorcing after eight years of marriage, according to their reps: "It was a mutual decision. It was amicable. It's not ugly, it's just over." (Guh.) It's the second marriage for both of them. Although this means our fantasy of James Brolin, Barbra Streisand, Josh and Diane…
Kate Hudson and Muse frontman Matt Bellamy swear they had a good reason for naming their son Bingham ‘Bing' Hawn:
Welcome back to Midweek Madness! Every Wednesday, we drink the Kool-Aid poured by Ok!, Us, In Touch, Star and Life & Style. This week, Katie Holmes is unofficially officially pregnant; Pippa Middleton is secretly engaged; Prince Harry has told Chelsy Davy that she's "next"; Brad's got a new tatto, inspired by…
- Seriously, this kid's got some great genes.
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, your friendly neighborhood tabloid roundup. This week, Justin Timberlake continues to text Olivia Munn; Taylor Swift's been stabbed in the heart, figuratively; and Katie Holmes has become a glassy-eyed junkie.
- In a segment that aired this morning on Today, but was taped while sitting in a dark, candlelit room, Mariah Carey confessed that she is pregnant and expecting in the spring.
- Paris Hilton was detained for possession of marijuana in Port Elizabeth, South Africa yesterday, but was later cleared and released. According to her rep:
- Sandra Bullock is thinking about getting back together with Jesse James, according to the National Enquirer.
- Last night, Scarlett Johansson won a Tony award for her performance in A View From The Bridge on Broadway. She wasn't the only film star awarded at the ceremony:
- According to January Jones' rep, the now-infamous incident involving Jones' Range Rover hitting several parked cars—and Jones supposedly fleeing the scene soon after—was not as scandalous as the tabloids are making it seem: