- Lindsay Lohan keeps saying she's hard at work on something, and now we may know what's been keeping her so busy: At Perez Hilton's birthday party this weekend, she debuted a new song called "Stuck." »
- Ryan Gosling. Rachel McAdams. Back together. [Perez Hilton]
- Ellen blogs about her nuptials! "I had a big, big weekend. I got married to Portia de Rossi! Sorry, John Stamos… this one's taken. The wedding was everything we hoped it could be. I wish I could've invited all of you. But I have some pictures and video I can …
- Luke Wilson is "designing" a line of golf products and accessories for Puma. Ah, the insatiable American hunger for the consumption of stuff and celebrity! Or the perception of the insatiability, or whatever. [WWD, sub req'd]
- Speaking of! Rod Stewart is launching a clothing line. [Guardian]
- Donna Karan is doing…
Oh my God, y'all, Jamie Lynn Spears passed the G.E.D.! Apparently, she's also expressed interest in attending Louisiana State. A little education could do her a lot of good. • Madonna has jury duty today in Los Angeles. She went home during the lunch break and changed her outfit. Gotta keep the judge on his toes. •… »
- Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn are divorcing. Which is heartbreaking. We just don't want to think of Princess Buttercup feeling sad. [People]
- Jessica Alba and baby daddy Cash Warren are making it legal and have announced their engagement. Honestly, does anyone care? [USA Today]
- Poor Amy Winehouse: Has to go to…
Just bought People at Duane Reade, where the following interaction occurred:
Clerk: Oh, his first name is Owen... For some reason I thought it was his last name.
Me: Um, yeah, his brother, Luke Wilson, was actually in a reaaaally awful romcom with Kate Hudson once, which makes the whole thing sort of confusing.