The allegedly mediocre Middle Men is about Internet porn. And the Los Angeles premiere was certainly...porn-tastic.
- Lindsay Lohan keeps saying she's hard at work on something, and now we may know what's been keeping her so busy: At Perez Hilton's birthday party this weekend, she debuted a new song called "Stuck."
- Luke Wilson is back in Austin, Texas for the holidays, and he's spending them at the Yellow Rose gentlemen's club. Ol' Luke was "getting lap dances and rocking out" to heavy metal. [Page Six]
- Ryan Gosling. Rachel McAdams. Back together. [Perez Hilton]
- Ellen blogs about her nuptials! "I had a big, big weekend. I got married to Portia de Rossi! Sorry, John Stamos… this one's taken. The wedding was everything we hoped it could be. I wish I could've invited all of you. But I have some pictures and video I can…
- Luke Wilson is "designing" a line of golf products and accessories for Puma. Ah, the insatiable American hunger for the consumption of stuff and celebrity! Or the perception of the insatiability, or whatever. [WWD, sub req'd]
- Speaking of! Rod Stewart is launching a clothing line. [Guardian]
- Donna Karan is doing…
Oh my God, y'all, Jamie Lynn Spears passed the G.E.D.! Apparently, she's also expressed interest in attending Louisiana State. A little education could do her a lot of good. • Madonna has jury duty today in Los Angeles. She went home during the lunch break and changed her outfit. Gotta keep the judge on his toes. •…
- Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn are divorcing. Which is heartbreaking. We just don't want to think of Princess Buttercup feeling sad. [People]
- Jessica Alba and baby daddy Cash Warren are making it legal and have announced their engagement. Honestly, does anyone care? [USA Today]
- Poor Amy Winehouse: Has to go to court…
Just bought People at Duane Reade, where the following interaction occurred:
Clerk: Oh, his first name is Owen... For some reason I thought it was his last name.
Me: Um, yeah, his brother, Luke Wilson, was actually in a reaaaally awful romcom with Kate Hudson once, which makes the whole thing sort of confusing.