Russian political activist band Pussy Riot graces the pages of Vogue this month, and accompanying their feature is probably the Most Vogue Caption of All Time.
British club imp Cara Delevingne is everywhere lately — the tabloids, the runways, the internet, sporting events, tha clubs. She's even in the pages of Vogue magazine. Sleeping.
Are you one of the tens of women who has scored an invite to this year's ultra-exclusive Met Gala on May 5th? Are you also concerned that when you attend the event so snooty that last year, Anna Wintour barred all of the Real Housewives and Kris Jenner, you'll be so draped in heavy finery that your frail frame will…
So at first I looked at this editorial and was like, Ew — Homeless Chic. Then I thought, No, this is way more Post-Apocalyptic Glamour. Then, it hit me: Steven Meisel totally just mainlined all five seasons of The Tribe!
The "Fur Play" shoot in Paris Vogue's November issue is feline-themed! Let's ignore the animaux morts/fur-pushing and Raquel Zimmermann's "tribal" makeup and focus on: KITTY!!! After the jump, we're in ur magazeen, puttin werds on ur moddles.
Though the November issue of Vogue is already out, I can't move on from October — specifically the photograph on page 234. I feel like I've been challenged to LOL by Anna Wintour herself: A horse wearing a hat?!?!
Since the September issue is such a big deal, I decided to revisit our old friend LOLVogue. After the jump: We're in ur magazeen, puttin werds on ur moddles.
- We're not gonna lie, there was some gawking at Olympic bods 'round these parts.
- But there was also grinning at gymnasts, thrilling wins from Michael Phelps, controversies over the Chinese and Golden Girls all around.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt wants you to kiss her ass. But only if it's skinny!
- Speaking of ass masters, don't…
- Slut Machine finally revealed her makeup secrets by painting the tender, bearded visage of Gavin McInnes.
- Sadie debunked the art of the Facebook photo, and proved that every last one of us is a loser.
- Technicolor Kiddie Swimsuit EXTRAVAGANZA!
- Moe is a Jezebel no moe. But don't worry, she'll be sticking around these…
Once you get past the "We're Not Racist We Swear" story in the July issue of Vogue, you'll find a delightfully stoopid photo shoot called "Adult Education." David Sims is the photographer for this 16-page editorial meant to showcase how the fall fashions eschew frills for "clean lines and a newfound maturity."…
As previously reported, forty-seven year old actress Julianne Moore is on the cover of Vogue Paris, looking positively catty. Apropos, then, that some of the images inside seemed perfect for the LOLcat treatment. A blank-eyed moddle stars in the "Sunset Boulevard" shoot by Terry Richardson and Carine Roitfeld, after…