The "Fur Play" shoot in Paris Vogue's November issue is feline-themed! Let's ignore the animaux morts/fur-pushing and Raquel Zimmermann's "tribal" makeup and focus on: KITTY!!! After the jump, we're in ur magazeen, puttin werds on ur moddles. »
- We're not gonna lie, there was some gawking at Olympic bods 'round these parts.
- But there was also grinning at gymnasts, thrilling wins from Michael Phelps, controversies over the Chinese and Golden Girls all around.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt wants you to kiss her ass. But only if it's skinny!
- Speaking of ass masters,…
- Slut Machine finally revealed her makeup secrets by painting the tender, bearded visage of Gavin McInnes.
- Sadie debunked the art of the Facebook photo, and proved that every last one of us is a loser.
- Technicolor Kiddie Swimsuit EXTRAVAGANZA!
- Moe is a Jezebel no moe. But don't worry, she'll be sticking around…
Once you get past the "We're Not Racist We Swear" story in the July issue of Vogue, you'll find a delightfully stoopid photo shoot called "Adult Education." David Sims is the photographer for this 16-page editorial meant to showcase how the fall fashions eschew frills for "clean lines and a newfound maturity." Grown-up? Not… »
As previously reported, forty-seven year old actress Julianne Moore is on the cover of Vogue Paris, looking positively catty. Apropos, then, that some of the images inside seemed perfect for the LOLcat treatment. A blank-eyed moddle stars in the "Sunset Boulevard" shoot by Terry Richardson and Carine Roitfeld, after the… »
Yesterday, two notable specimens of boy-foe material, Paul Janka and John Fitzgerald Page, appeared on Dr. Phil to let talk about their big egos in front of a female-only audience. The audience reactions were so priceless — lots of disgust and appalled laughter — that today, one of you asked us to give the images the… »
The May issue of Vogue is really weird. From the RoboGwyneth cover and interior spread (do Vogue readers care a whit about Iron Man?) to the fact that Smallville's Tom Welling (???) is in a photo shoot, it's all kinds of creeptastic. This has something to do with the fact that this month, The Costume Institute's spring … »
So, a funny thing happened in the LOLVogue comment thread yesterday. I capped one of the Vogue shots with a Lost reference (isn't dat wer oceanik flite 815 went down?) and some commenters decided that LOLLost should exist. And so they created it! Thanks to commenter stoprobbers, there is now a LOLLost website. Some of… »