My favorite Hills personality, Lo Bosworth, chronicled everything she ate during the 4th of July weekend, and it seems decadent. Like Lo loves eating oysters and "lox on lox on lox" at fancy-sounding restaurants.
- More bad news for Demi Lovato: A source who worked on her summer tour says the Disney star was, "no stranger to filming her sexual exploits," and a sex tape is expected to be released soon.
- Paris Hilton has been offered a deal in her cocaine arrest in which she would plead guilty to two misdemeanor charges and avoid jail time.
- Heidi Montag's mother Darlene Egelhoff showed up at her house today unannounced and started pounding on the door, then Heidi called the cops because, "After what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."
On last night's premiere of what will be the show's final season, Heidi's mother cried when she saw what her daughter did to her face. Meanwhile, Kristin partied her face off in Miami during Super Bowl weekend, alarming the others.
- Lindsay Lohan has supposedly been spending time with "a different man every night" since breaking up with Sam Ronson:
- Scarlett Johansson blogged about tabloid accusations that she's losing weight in preparation for Iron Man 2. She writes: "If I were to lose 14 pounds, I'd have to part with both arms. And a foot."
As The Hills celebrated the conclusion of its 4th season at NYC's Tavern on the Green yesterday, we were left to ask, how can a group of "professional designers" all look so gloriously, fabulously fug?