Last week, Kathy Ireland went on Entertainment Tonight and spoke about her mentor Elizabeth Taylor’s activism on the issue of AIDS. It was packaged as a bombshell: Taylor ran a Dallas Buyers’ Club-style operation out of her Bel-Air home, getting experimental drugs to AIDS patients. Or did she?
As if Lindsay Lohan smacking a woman at a nightclub after a Justin Bieber concert over some dude from a band called The Wanted didn't already sound like a demented Canterbury Tale written in glitter pen ("Lindsay got drunker and drunker… and it turned Max [George] off"), there is now a whole new dimension of…
We considered reviewing Liz & Dick, but it was just so incredibly bad: Lindsay has zero sparkle, charisma or pizazz in front of the camera; there's absolutely no light in her eyes. The script was horrendous, the music didn't work, the casting — Creed from The Office? Steve from Sex and the City? — was just confusing.…
It's going to be a full weekend, what with the turkey and the digesting and all, but the "world premiere event" of Lindsay Lohan's latest, Liz & Dick, airs Sunday night on Lifetime at 9pm. We'll have a very special open thread dedicated to the show, so we can all watch together. See you then!
- Is Kristen Stewart gay?
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have split up. A source says:
- Britney Spears' dad has banned her from leaving home without a bra.
- Michael Jackson's autopsy will be performed today. [TMZ]
- New day, same rumor: The "doc" is a diva. So. Did Katherine Heigl get dropped from the cast of cringe-inducing flick Valentine's Day because she wanted too much cash? Her rep says:
- Jesus Luz went on a Brazilian TV program, Fantastico, and said of Madonna: "She is my friend, only my friend." Hmm. Wow. Okay. He also said:
- "If I were writing a letter to Sarah Palin it would be a lot of whys and hows. Who are you? Do you know? Why do you hate animals? Please point out Iraq on a map… This woman hates women. She is not a feminist. She is not the woman that's going to come behind Hillary Clinton and do anything that Hillary Clinton…
- Liz Taylor is reportedly on life support after suffering heart failure. A source says, "Doctors though they were going to lose her." The 76-year-old was diagnosed with pneumonia last week. Be well! [Daily Mail]
- Tom Cruise is named in a $250 million federal lawsuit against the Church of Scientology. It seems that the…