In today’s Tweet Beat, somebody explain what kind of movies Meek Mill is watching, a picture of Sharon Osbourne and upfront selfies everywhere!
In today's Tweet Beat, Lisa Ling deals with a big gross thing, Jackie Collins is not into Rising Star and Shonda Rhimes couldn't sleep last night.
Hating on pageant moms is as classic an American past-time as cookouts and baseball games, but what about pageant fathers? Sure, the pageant dad is a more elusive beast — maybe because male involvement in a child beauty contest only serves to amplify the pageant world's already too-sexualized nature — but that…
The Browns of Sister Wives fame aren't the only polygamists on TV tonight. Meet Michael and his three wives, who live in Centennial Park, a polygamist community in Arizona. They're being featured on Our America with Lisa Ling, and they seem far more low-key than the Browns. They also differ from most polygamists…
- Would you like to see Miley Cyrus take a bong hit and then start laughing really hard? You're in luck!
- Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced today that they've been separated for several months. They said in a joint statement that they need, "to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage."
Today, even those celebrities whom we don't think of as political expressed their joy at the overturning of California's Proposition 8. Well, most of them...
The name Lisa conjures up visions of lip gloss and My Little Ponies, but Lisas aren't necessarily ditsy — even if they sometimes seem that way.
Rihanna. Serena. Maria. Stella. Iman. Padma. Emme. Estelle. Gabby Sidibe. These were just a few of the boldfaces who bib-and-tuckered it at Carnegie Hall last night to honor Glamour's Women of the Year. And, yes, dude looked like a lady.
- Someone's been arrested in the Lindsay Lohan home burglary case — and it's not Lindsay Lohan!
- Lady Gaga on those nasty hermaphrodite rumors:
- Madonna is making moves in Malawi: This picture at the link shows 4-year-old Mercy, the girl she's trying to adopt, holding hands with possible new sister Lourdes. [Daily Mail]