Sportscaster Dick Vitale, possibly the world's most enthusiastic human being, expressed his love for "fabulous entertainer" Lionel Richie in the best possible way on Monday night.
During Sunday’s BET Awards, Nicki Minaj won the Best Female MC trophy and took time during her acceptance speech to dress down her competition. Considering her only contemporary chart-worthy rival is Iggy Azalea, it’s safe to say Iggy was the target of her shade (thrown while professing “no shade”).
LAS VEGAS, NV - APRIL 02: Musician Lionel Richie (L) and his daughter Nicole Richie perform onstage during Lionel Richie and Friends in Concert presented by ACM held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on April 2, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)
In Midweek Madness, we learned that Nicole Richie was allegedly demanding $100,000 for her wedding pictures. We also learned that neither Ok! nor Star, In Touch, Life & Style or Us purchased them. Enter German tabloid In magazine!
- Would you like to see Miley Cyrus take a bong hit and then start laughing really hard? You're in luck!
- This is it! This weekend, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden will get married.
Last night on Glee, two favorite couples dated for about 15 minutes, then were painfully torn asunder to drag out their storylines for the rest of the season. Also: A Jessica Simpson fatty joke and the requisite singing and dancing.
- When Us asked Lindsay Lohan to comment on her father's engagement to former tabloid reporter Kate Major she said, "I'm gonna vomit! I so didn't need that info ... Yuck!" And Lindsay hadn't even heard the worst of it:
- Russell Brand on the Kanye West incident at the VMAs:
- Heidi Montag's Playboy shoot: Not that X-Rated. Sources say the mag had strict instructions when photographing her:
All different kinds of celebrities showed up at the Staples Center today to pay respects to the King of Pop. A gallery, after the jump.
- Chris Brown is being sued for assault and battery, but not by anyone you know:
- Paris Hilton plays a woman who wants plastic surgery in Repo: The Genetic Opera, but she claims she's never had surgery. "I love being all-natural," she claims. All natural? Ahem. Let's just look at those boobs, that nose, the blue contacts that cover those brown eyes and, oh, yeah, the nose. [Daily Beast]
Last night at the Kodak Theater, Lionel Richie was presented with a lifetime achievement award by ASCAP, the organization that collects public-performance royalties for its member songwriters and copyright owners. Lionel looked smashing in his tux, and daughters Nicole and Sophia (pictured) were also in very cute,…