Weekly-ish, a pre-approved, snap-judged music guide based on our very scientific, non-subjective Yes/No rating system. There’s really no debating this, come on stop.
Judge Brown here, and boy am I ready to hammer out some judgment and seek justice in the name of glorious shade. In this week’s Shade Court, we have two people continuing to waste their time on a grown man who spells his name like a cartoon character, Erin Andrews calling out her boyfriend and Calvin Harris starting a…
Though everyone knows that Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" is the only recent pop Christmas song worthy of being include to the list of classic Christmas songs, every year, female pop stars try to create the new Great American Pop Christmas Song to spam Forever 21 with. This year, a few more tried and…
The systematic destruction of Kevin McAllister rolls cruelly on: Everyone knows that the second most irrefutable fact of the world, immediately below "water is wet," is that there is almost nothing worse than receiving a concerned phone call from an ex, as well-intentioned as they may be. Raise to the tenth power when…
The Genesis Awards "pays tribute to the major news and entertainment media for producing outstanding works that raise public awareness of animal issues." Which explains the adorable dog on the red carpet — as well as all the animal prints. Sorta.Look, the event may explain the...mule?...on Leona Lewis's dress.…
And not just because, at the premiere of Never Say Never, half the crowd was expiring from Bieber Fever. No, to believe the evidence presented by this master class in youth fashion, we have bigger concerns.
Roberto Cavalli is a notorious ass who makes absurdly sexy clothes. Like, the sartorial equivalent of aggressive sexyface. So, yes, in other words his Paris Fashion Week party was ridiculous, over-the-top, and totally star-studded.
- A source claims that the cast of Jersey Shore is sick of dealing with Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino:
- In her interview with Rolling Stone, Lady Gaga says: "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.'"
- Hot In Cleveland indeed: Old photos of Betty White and her late husband, TV host Allen Ludden, "engaging in sexual activities" are reportedly being shopped to media outlets.
- Heidi Montag is accusing Hills creator Adam Divello of sexually harassing her according to sources, who say the abuse went down in the months after her plastic surgery extravaganza and involved Divello repeatedly touching her "ass cheeks and lower back."
- Last week, Dr. Drew said that he believes that Lindsay Lohan needs help; now Lindsay has told GossipCop: