This is terribly sad. Nancy Motes, the younger half-sister of Julia and Eric Roberts, has been found dead in Los Angeles of an apparent drug overdose. Motes was last in the news in summer of 2013, when she revealed that Julia Roberts "taunted" her until she got gastric bypass surgery. :-\
Now this is happening. It's happening. It's time. It's now. It's coming. E! has confirmed that they're ordering six episodes of What Would Ryan Lochte Do?, a reality series chronicling all of the different kinds of things that Ryan Lochte would do. (Spoiler: 43 of the 44 things Ryan Lochte would do involve boners.)
- Apparently Madonna's 52nd birthday party over the weekend — which cost $100,00 — was incredibly dull.
- Bristol Palin has confirmed the rumors that she and Levi Johnston have broken off their engagement in an interview with People. Bristol says she ended it because, "He's just obsessed with the limelight."
- Snooki was arrested this afternoon in Seaside Heights, New Jersey for disorderly conduct. "J-WOWW was spotted trying to talk Snooki into going back into the house," says a source. "But Snooki was out of control and seemed drunk."
- 24 star Kiefer Sutherland is in the slammer! The actor will serve 48 days in Glendale City Jail for his DUI conviction, which means he'll be there for his birthday, Christmas and New Year's Eve. Keep your head up, Kiefer! [TMZ]
- Also booked on DUI charges, with the LAPD: Vivica A. Fox. She was at the police station for…