Apparently Kiefer Sutherland and Freddie Prinze Jr. are in a fight? At Comic-Con over the weekend, Prinze mentioned on a panel that working with Sutherland was so terrible it made him WANT TO QUIT ACTING (which he basically did). Today, Sutherland's people responded with tranquil grace.
"I did eat that day," Jennfer Aniston has qualified (verbatim) about her stripper scene in upcoming movie We're the Millers, as if consuming necessary sustenance within a 24-hour period is a magnificent, shocking truth.
Celebrity execs and personal handlers at this year's Grammys have been ordered to keep Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood far away from each other during Sunday's awards ceremony so they don't scratch each others' eyes out or something. Not only are the two both tributaries from District Blonde-Country-Crossover who…
Nicki Minaj and her entourage were kicked out of a five-star hotel for causing a ruckus. What did they expect? Everybody knows she's a motherfucking monster.
- Reportedly, John Mellencamp (nee Cougar) has "struck up a friendship" with the actress, who has apparently "dropped in" on his tour. Mellencamp and his supermodel wife of 18 years, Elaine Mellencamp (nee Irwin), just announced they're splitting up. Oooh!
- Angelina Jolie is in Pakistan, raising awareness about the floods that have devastated the country, but she also spoke about the Florida church which plans to mark the ninth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks by burning the Koran.
- Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston are filming Just Go With It together in Maui, and acting like "absolute best friends," according to a source.
- Michael Lohan is still using media outlets to have conversations with his daughter Lindsay. Today he tells a paper:
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden: Engaged.
- Angelina Jolie and her brother James Haven posted a video tribute to their mother, Marcheline Bertrand, on YouTube earlier today. It features home movies of Angelina filmed when she was 6-years-old.
- Dexter star Michael C. Hall has announced that he has been battling cancer, but the treatment is finished and he is in remission.
- A source claims that Lindsay Lohan "stormed out of" Brittany Gastineau's birthday party in tears after her ex-girlfriend, Courtenay Semel confronted her at the party and tried to talk her into going to rehab. [PageSix]