Many child stars grow up to be non-famous adults. Others grow up to be even more famous than they were as children—often in different industries. But a very lucky few child stars have an entirely different fate: they grow up to be Kid Rock.
While walking the red carpet for the new movie Focus, longtime couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith were asked how it feels to watch each other in love scenes with other actors. Twinkle in her eye, Jada replied, "After 20 years… I actually, you know—" "—She a little freaky like that," Will cut in. What can we say?…
Now that Lindsay Lohan's body is a sacred, booze-free temple of sobriety and prudence, she has plenty of energy left to snark on Kristen Stewart's acting talents. During a much-hyped hosting stint on Chelsea Lately (which will air tomorrow night, August 5), Lohan poked fun at K-Stew's recent paparazzi run-in, which…
IT'S ALL HAPPENING. Beyoncé launched her Mrs. Carter World Tour in Belgrade, Serbia, wearing what can best be described as an R. Crumb illustration of an outfit.
Kristen Stewart has been dropped from the Snow White and the Huntsman sequel after Rupert Sanders' wife Liberty Ross made it clear that Sanders would not be working with her again if he had any interest in Gorilla Gluing the shattered Chia pet of their marriage back together.
Lindsay Lohan sat down today with Matt Lauer for a "no holds barred" interview. We were expecting all kinds of shocking revelations, but, at least from what's been released so far, it sounds like LiLo has managed to do the most shocking thing of all: pull herself together.
- Paris Hilton has been offered a deal in her cocaine arrest in which she would plead guilty to two misdemeanor charges and avoid jail time.
- Amanda Bynes has retired from acting — via Twitter.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have split up. A source says:
- Don't cry for Conan O'Brien. Sources say NBC is giving him a $32.5 million severance package. In return, Conan can't host another show until September and NBC gets to keep his characters, including Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.
- A smattering of guy-centric sites have decided that August 4 should be A Day Without Megan Fox:
- Oh, snap: Paulina Porizkova has been given the pink slip by Tyra and America's Next Top Model! The '80s supermodel told Craig Ferguson on the Late, Late Show:
- Liz Taylor is reportedly on life support after suffering heart failure. A source says, "Doctors though they were going to lose her." The 76-year-old was diagnosed with pneumonia last week. Be well! [Daily Mail]
- Tom Cruise is named in a $250 million federal lawsuit against the Church of Scientology. It seems that the…