Starbucks is still getting hammered for its erroneous Race Together initiative. Larry Wilmore made it a topic on Monday's edition of The Nightly Show, with a wonderful panel that included The View's Rosie Perez, comedian Phoebe Robinson, designer Kenneth Cole and a fur-stole-clad 2 Chainz.
In today's Tweet Beat, Katy Perry is sick, Kenneth Cole makes a horrible pun and Ice T doesn't understand Instagram.
In a helpful Instagram video addressing his Thursday tweet about how we should all make shoes, not war, Kenneth Cole cleared up any confusion about his motives surrounding his often insensitive tweets.
In today's Tweet Beat, Kenneth Cole says something distasteful yet again, there's a fight about religious holidays amongst some of televisions finest and Dianna Agron tries to prove that she was not, in fact, "shading" Taylor Swift at that FUN. concert.
The Kenneth Cole fall 2013 collection show during Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week yesterday — marking Cole's return to fashion week after a seven-year hiatus — was, as WWD puts it, "urban and futuristic." Very dark, very heavy-looking clothes with a pseudo-military vibe were on both the men and the women, and some…
- Meet Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's 12-day-old son, Flynn! He weighed 9lbs 12oz at birth, and Kerr says passing that giant was "a long, arduous and difficult labour." She nonetheless said no thanks to pain meds. [Kerr's Blog]
- "She's not involved in this collection," said Ungaro owner Asim Abdullah just before his show commenced this afternoon, Paris time. He was referring, of course, to "artistic adviser" Lindsay Lohan, whose future at Ungaro had long been in doubt. [WWD]
- Apparently Naomi Campbell — who just weeks ago was boasting of having mastered her volatile temper — assaulted her chauffeur because he is also chauffeurs her boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, and he refused to tell her if Doronin was cheating. [NYPost]
- Unlike her husband, who plans on doing zero promotional work for his Adidas line, Victoria Beckham is in New York to unveil a new 20 ft Emporio Armani ad at Macy's. [UPI]
- Confirmed: Madonna will do the Louis Vuitton fall campaign. With Jesus Luz? I imagine LVMH execs did a pro/con weighing the headline value against the risk that Madge would dump her boytoy ere September. [Grazia]