- An upcoming book, Low Down Dirty Shame, alleges that Rihanna likes sexytimes with women.
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, in which we read In Touch, Star, Life & Style, Ok! and Us so you don't "have" to. This week: Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock play house and Angelina Jolie is a wasted wino.
- Sometimes you hear news and you don't know whether to laugh or cry. For instance: Glee's fantastic Lea Michele will play Dorothy in the upcoming musical film Dorothy Of Oz, which will, of course, be in 3D.
Yesterday a 10-minute clip from Kendra Wilkinson's teenage sex video hit the ‘net (it's NSFW but you're on your own to Google it). And what I saw was infuriating to me.
- Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was found dead last night in the couple's Hollywood home.
- Uh-oh: The custody battle between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry might get messy.
- Sunday, Mary-Kate Olsen was on a flight from New York to Los Angeles when an electrical fire sparked in the cockpit, causing the windshield to crack.
- From a ridiculous piece on Amanda Seyfried:
- Washington Post writer Jonathan Capehart is calling out Gabourey Sidibe, and intimating that she is not very nice. In fact, he says, "She's mean."
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Dolly Parton admits she's afraid of the rides at Dollywood, Facebook and texting are said to be ruining couples' relationships, and two words: Janice Dickinson.
This season of Kendra Wilkinson's reality show is focusing on her postpartum issues and depression about her "baby weight." Last night, some of her Playmate friends came to visit, which only increased her body-image anxieties.
On last night's second season premiere of Kendra, the onetime Playboy centerfold dealt with a newfound lack of self-confidence in her sex appeal after she didn't magically snap back to her pre-pregnancy figure one month after giving birth.
Last night's two-hour Kendra showed the weeks leading up to the reality star's birth of her son Hank Baskett IV. Kendra seemed squeamish, unsure, and gassy in the last few days of her pregnancy, feelings the audience shared watching it.
On last night's Kendra, Kendra was having problems with her personal assistant—who's also her brother's girlfriend—and fired her. Kendra's grandma broke the tension with an impromptu spin on the stripper pole in the kitchen.
On last's night Kendra, Kendra claimed that her fiancé "has always putten [sic] up with this big bush I have." Then she said she was a "waxing virgin." You could have knocked me over with a pubic hair.
Kendra Wilkinson is really into sports. But — while having a girls' weekend in Vegas on last night's episode — she decided she needed a break from handling balls, and tried something more extreme: topless indoor skydiving.