Horror filmmakers are always looking for unexplored territory in the genre, and what’s more terrifying than the fashion world? Only God Forgives writer/director Nicholas Winding Refn seems to have figured that out with The Neon Demon, his new movie which casts young Elle Fanning as an aspiring fashion model who’s…
And I quote: "It was cool."
Bill and Ted, the finest time-traveling skater bimbos of the late '80s and early '90s, are confirmed for a third romp through history, according to a new interview with Alex Winter, who played Bill.
Keanu Reeves arrived at the Cannes Film Festival yesterday, where he is presenting his just-finished directorial debut, A Man of Tai Chi. Keanu gave a speech in which he gushed about his love of kung fu movies (calling them "beautiful, wonderful, empowering") and his intentions to market his film to Chinese and…
It was breezy last night in Los Angeles, and the stars were windswept on the
black carpet at the premiere of Cloud Atlas. What did celebs wear? Dazzling dresses, chic pants and perky polka-dot stockings.
HONG KONG - MARCH 18: Actor Donnie Yen (L) and actor Keanu Reeves joke around on the red carpet at the Power of Film Gala at the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong's Grand Ballroom on March 18, 2012 in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. The event will honour international actor and filmmaker Keanu Reeves and Hong Kong-based documentary…
Some New Yorker with a camera happened to be riding on the exact same train as none other than Keanu Reeves and, acting on an impulse that most of us try to ignore, filmed the entire train ride with his phone. The clip above is really nothing more than paparazzi b-roll until you hit the :25 mark, where Reeves asks a…
Friends, tonight is Keanu Reeves's 47th birthday. To help you celebrate, here is a picture of him with Patrick Swayze in Point Break. Hope this gets your Labor Day weekend off to a good start.
- Natalie Portman's Best Actress trophy at last night's Critic's Choice Movie Awards was Black Swan's only victory of the night, even though it was nominated in 12 different categories. The Facebook movie snuck up from behind, winning three awards.
- A spokesperson for Russell Brand and Katy Perry called the newlyweds "Mr. and Mrs. Brand." It all feels so different now.
If a man cries, he fears it will earn him ridicule—unless it's for a film role, in which case it could earn him an Academy Award. Here's a thorough supercut of boys who do cry. Ready your tissues.
- Courtney Love once had a "lesbian fling" with Kate Moss. Courtney says:
- 36-year-old reality TV star/photographer Indrani, claims she's dating Lindsay Lohan. "I have never had a relationship with a woman before, but Lindsay is just somebody who I find fascinating, gorgeous and extremely smart, as well as super-hot," says Indrani.
- Those who reported Lindsay Lohan's mom was in L.A. to make sure she showed up for her deposition today clearly don't know Dina Lohan. Mom and daughter partied until 2 a.m., and Lindsay was 22 minutes late to court.