A British couple is facing up to $200,000 in unexpected hospital bills after delivering a baby 11 weeks early while vacationing in New York City. Let this be a lesson to all tourists: Don't come here. Our institutions support only the wealthy and insured, and we will scam you.
In December, on his TV show, British comedian Frankie Boyle made some digs at glamor model/author/reality star Katie Price's then 8-year-old disabled son Harvey. Today, the Daily Mail (in a rare display of moral kindness) published a heartfelt article written by Price, taking Boyle and Channel 4—the network that airs…
Today in Tweet Beat, celebrities have different reactions to the news that Anthony Weiner resigned from congress. Most just cracked jokes, but Larry Flynt offered him a job.
Today in Tweet Beat, Raekwon likes his iPad. Plus, is Roger Ebert going to get the ball rolling on a Beyond the Valley of the Dolls musical?
There have been seven divorces that have occurred on The Real Housewives franchise in the five years since its premiere. The most recent casualty of this "divorce curse," Vicki Gunvalson, blames reality TV for her marital troubles telling CNN recently, "We didn't have 90 percent of the problems that we have now and I…
- Bruce Springsteen allegedly had an affair with a New Jersey housewife named Ann Kelly back in 2005; details of the affair are now beginning to surface thanks to divorce papers filed by Kelly's husband in March of last year.
More and more details emerge about Jesse James' reported mistress Michelle "Bombshell" McGee and none of them are good. Not only is she an alleged neo-Nazi, she's also violent, a bad mom, and can possibly see the future.
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- In the new issue of U.K. Harper's Bazaar, Megan Fox announces, "I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian [Austin Green]," not that it's any of our business.
Come with me across the pond to the National Television Awards held at London's O2 Arena, where Big Brother contestants, EastEnders actors and, of course, Jordan roam. Their plumage? Gaudy.
- John Mayer went to a gay club in Palm Springs on Saturday night. According to an eyewitness, a man approached him and "planted a big kiss right on his lips – and John seemed to enjoy it!"
- In her book Still Standing Carrie Prejean says, "I believed then and I believe now that marriage should be a legally recognized sacrament between a man and a woman. If that makes me a bigot, so is Barack Obama."