In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Whoopi Goldberg farts on Barbara Walters, Billy Bush pick pockets Oprah, and Kara DioGuardi gets high on Paula Abdul's pot brownies.While O was standing next to him, talking to some other people, he jokingly suggested to the camera that he reach in her purse and…
Kara DioGuardi is releasing a memoir on April 26, and inside she reveals that she was molested as a child and date-raped by a well-known music producer. When she was 11 years old, DioGuardi says a family friend's son in his late teens repeatedly abused her: "On one particular day, he took me into the back shed of his…
- Mark Ruffalo told GQ that Pennsylvania's Office of Homeland Security put him on a terrorist watch list for promoting the anti-natural gas drilling documentary GasLand. The bureau is denying everything, and Mark says it's all "pretty fucking funny."
- Kanye West took to Twitter to explain his actions at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards: "I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help."
- Footage of Mariah Carey performing on Saturday in São Paulo, Brazil has set off a new round of speculation on the state of her uterus.
- After serving only 14 days of her jail sentence, it looks like Lindsay Lohan won't be spending a full 90 days in rehab either.
- Oh, dear. Bristol Palin has reportedly called off her engagement to Levi Johnston:
- Staff at the hotel where Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr spent their honeymoon claim that Orlando openly talked about his wife's pregnancy:
- Last night Lindsay Lohan was blocked from entering a Victoria's Secret party at a club in L.A. "As soon as she strolled up to the door, the rope was quickly pulled in front of her," says an eyewitness.
- After six years on Grey's Anatomy, Katherine Heigl is jumping ship.
- Lady Gaga had to cancel a concert at Purdue University because she suddenly became ill.
- One of Jessica Simpson's "friends" claims she's at her lowest point ever after losing her dog because, "Daisy was her baby... It's going to put her into a tailspin. It will put her into the worst place ever."
- The Pennsylvania Department of Labor is investigating whether Jon and Kate Plus 8 is complying with child labor laws. A spokeswoman for the department says there was a complaint, but a TLC rep says: "TLC fully complies with all applicable laws and regulations..."
- Rihanna has a new song, with guest vocals by Lady GaGa, titled Silly Boy. Kanye West posted it online, and the lyrics are:
- Britney Spears is denying that she is pregnant with her third child after Ryan Seacrest announced on his radio show that a "reliable source" told him she was. "She's absolutely not pregnant," said Britney's spokesman.